What's your next purchase?

looking for some kapital jeans, maybe a redmoon long wallet, toys mccoys boots, lone wolf mechanic boots, momotaro organic jeans , ih shirts, sc shirts, real mccoy A2 , the few A2 , and some more

going to richard creme today in machester im hoping ome things in my size will be there stocist of n(n), rick, undercover so we will see

then off to marrakesh tomorrow so see if theres some nice things over there been going a bit crazy on the spending $$$ recently so will do a recent purchases when i gets back

definatly n.d.c black oxfords

but im wanting a summer coat m.a+ has a beautiful one but need to get some crazy funds for that maybe some rick owens sneakers

Get the dog. Hmm..what is my next purchase? I'm gonna hit up CdG tomorrow to look for a blazer for this formal event coming up. I looked around online at the CdG stuff this season, and it seems pretty interesting. Trying to think of other designers with slim fitting blazers that don't need to be altered usually...

So i went to GdG and got some good stuff. Pics in recent purchases soon...

cool...i quite like this season's CDG H+....there's something for everyone. Preppy khakis/chinos, wrinkly signature cdg blazers/pants, multicolored cardigans/blazers for some 80s steez...one of the better kawakubo menswear seasons as of late.