any news about SUPREME fall04!!

daniel

Word on the street is that they're going to be printing the new line using this translucent ox blood method that REAS and Kostas came up with and then copyrighted for Supreme. They're gonna use that for tees that are gonna be ALL the Friday the 13th movie posters saying "Supreme" instead of Friday the 13th on them. But they aren't gonna be writing "Supreme" in the Friday the 13th font but rather in the Nightmare on elm st. font!!! Talk about head fuck!!

Then the other buzz is and it may just be a rumor...but hey you walk down the street and you can't help but here the constant whispers so maybe there is some truth to it? But anyway here it is.... What they're saying is that Supreme is gonna bust out a version of thejacket Michael J. Fox wore in Back to the Future 2!!! Yep the one that self drys (not sure if this one will or wont self dry, people on the street seem divided on this one)!!! BUT.. what i'm hearing is that they're putting it out in the Knicks and Lakers color-ways!! HOTTNESS!! BUT, that isn't even the best part!! What i'm hearing is that the first 50 people who buy one will get the chance to also buy a supreme deck modeled after the Hoverdeck in Back to the Future 2!!!! Now of course this one won't hover.. BUT with Supreme you never know!

and the other shit i'm hearing is some dunk or another or someshit.

I don't know man, better head out and start getting in line now!! n'mean??