Kim Kardashian VS. Paris Hilton

ken shinoda

Kebab or Burger?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Kebab or Burger?

• kim k (kebab)
    • p hill (burger)

i say paris just because.... they are both dumb as fuck, but kim seems like she could be smart, but she fakes being dumb for image. which is just annoying. i truly believe paris is a complete fucktard. so at least shes real. what is real isn't necessarily good, but at least it ain't fake.

paris said kims ass looks like cottage cheese in a garbage bag. bitch is delusional.

that said, kim, of course. she is fuckin gorgeous.

really?.. it seems to me at least paris still looks clean from stds, but kim has this weird red spots near the corner of her mouth in the vid which i suspect...

kim = wonderful to look at, probably can't fuck for shit

paris = average looking face and no body, could probably get down based on how many STDs shes acquired already

i think what julz tryin to say is an ass full of cellulitez on a tight leather pantz?

no, PARIS' hatin ass said that about KIMS glorious ass.

and i never saw red dots on kims lips. but she is not that great on the dick sucking skills...never saw paris' so i can't compare.

ya.. i saw it too. very boring and monotone, but her hello kitty is nicely trimmed.

btw ot, u in hk rite.. how the edison wit the bunch of fem celebs scandalz? any updates? kira never posted on the vids like he promised...

never saved it on my comp sorry

i got the kim k/ray j vids somewhere but i never look at em just keeping for reference. i remembr it being underwhelming and kinda boring though