Bowties

Servo2000

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As in, buying freestyle bow ties? I have, and will continue to do so. :confused:

TRUTH AND RIGHTEOUSNESS MARCH ON

no. i'm saying prove that your way of doing things is so fucking great, cause i know it isn't.

i am with macuser3of5 on this one

about as cool as a FRANKIE SAYS RELAX shirt on an epileptic 18-year-old nazi sympathizer with erectile disfunction

you're about as cool as a fucking nursing home.

erectile disfunction is never ironic.

Possibly, if the ED is caused by priapism from wanking too long. However, it is often just tragic shameful (like clipons amirite? *high five*)

no. i'm saying prove that your way of doing things is so fucking great, cause i know it isn't.

I would think that clip-ons would need to demonstrate greatness rather than a freestyle tie, which is obviously great, logical, and elegant.

I have to know, do you or your family operate a clip-on tie factory? You seem awfully upset having come to the realization that clip-ons are a failure.

ever been in a nursing home, SON?!!!

it is cold in there, SON!

now listen SON, it's a cold world out there. sometimes i think i'm a little frosty myself.

now go look up the lyrics of some digable planets track and come back at me, son.

you're so goddamn unintelligent i dont understand how i am the only one who realizes it...

you think i dont know about you? people talk boy. i know why you quit moderating supertalk. at least i have the presence of mind to admit my own "bitch assness," so to speak.

hahaha NOW this is getting interesting

i am curious now what the word is on the e-streets

school me on bitchassness, sensei