BRAND NEW SELF EDGE x FLAT HEAD SEXFH05 SZ 32

ghulkhan

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=295

Size 32. Never soaked or washed. Still in the box that it came in from Self Edge. There is no yoyo.

I am only selling this because I need the money for something. Otherwise I would not be selling them. I am going to list them for 500 Shipped. Unless you are in NYC...you can take off 25. Shipped over night anywhere in the USA. International will be more and it depends on where they are going.

I am not letting them go for anyless as I need about 470 and there is no point in selling them for less.

I paid about 380 for them. So I am looking for about 100 extra.

Again, I would NOT be selling these but since I need about 470 I am putting them up for sale. Please dont make offers as the price is set. Also, I am sorry for listing them a bit higher than they retailed.

Anyways, you can message me with any questions...

so you dont understand market value i see

Here is what I was thinking:

There is really no more supply of this. The demand is much higher than the supply. So would the "market value" not be higher?

See my friend's father works at the ferrari dealership and he was telling me that used F430's cost more than new ones since there is a waiting list for new ones and they are impossible to get. So I thought I could probably use similar logic. Im probably wrong so maybe you should create a textbook thread and teach me.

Here is what I was thinking:

There is really no more supply of this. The demand is much higher than the supply. So would the "market value" not be higher?

See my friend's father works at the ferrari dealership and he was telling me that used F430's cost more than new ones since there is a waiting list for new ones and they are impossible to get. So I thought I could probably use similar logic. Im probably wrong so maybe you should create a textbook thread and teach me.

That logic would be perfect if you could get as much pussy with those Flatheads as you could with a Ferrai F430.

Just saying.