down or not down, nigga?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. down or not down, nigga?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
i can understand you not liking the taste(not really, but its a reason) and can respect that you don't want to. the high horse is your attitude towards those of us who enjoy it.

i never hated on anyone or called anyone out for eating cunt. i don't dig the taste...and said it was gross. i don't condemn pussy eaters at all. infact some of my best friends partake in pussy consumption.

jews don't dig on swine, and while i love bacon....do i tell them to get off their high jew-horse?

crazy nigs can't eat alota raw fish/sushi shit and gimme mad attitude about it. do i tell them to get off their high poor-palate horse?

Guest jmatsu
nope i am a virgin :(

quote]

yeah....this is why you gotta stop eating pussy so much. why not stick your wang inside, instead of pleasuring feminazis, why don't you?

what does it look like? how many rings of teeth? after i pay her, do i have to thank her AND apologize, or is one of the two sufficient?

ima take it fromt his response that u have infact never seen a pussy in real life, despite your attempt at some comedic sarcasm

quote]

yeah....this is why you gotta stop eating pussy so much. why not stick your wang inside, instead of pleasuring feminazis, why don't you?

well i only pay for half an hour at a time so after 20 minutes of crying i don't have much toi,me

ima take it fromt his response that u have infact never seen a pussy in real life, despite your attempt at some comedic sarcasm

um sorry but i duno what you mean, i'm not known for my sarcasm

you have to give to receive i always say. Plus there is nothing better than satisfying a woman in more than one way, ya know. Personal preference fair enough but yeh i love eating the puss!

on another note some girls don't like it and no matter how many times you try it's just not going to be kosher. If they aren't comfortable with it then it's game over and you have to change your gameplay!

But yeh i'm willing to do a lot of things with a women..

boh!

Ah yea, and then you also have that whole no grooming bussiness...

I've had 2 chinese and a japanese. The chinese smelled but the japanese, complete with the authentic bush, was tasteless and odorless.

One look at cotton and you can tell you like eating some poontang cotton. I bet you enjoy it too.

Nothing wrong with that. Just looks like you like eating poontang.

I never said I didn't...

Mmmmmm, Butterscotch!

I've had 2 chinese and a japanese. The chinese smelled but the japanese, complete with the authentic bush, was tasteless and odorless.

What, no scent and smell AT ALL?

That's boring,

Mmmmmm, Butterscotch!

plenty of good reasons to partake in the pussy buffet.

1) If you're good the girl will usually be up for more kinky shit than normal.

Scratch her back and she'll be more enthusiastic when she scratches yours.

2) If you're really good, the girl will be begging to fuck on a regular basis. She won't just be grateful, she'll be hungry for it. And definitely begging more than she would if all she ever got was the pole. Specially if you're only working with asian sized pole.

3) Its pretty hot that you can make a girl go buck wild and all convulsive epileptic with some well placed flicks of the tongue.

4) Easy way to get her wet or get her off.

--change of pace

--dry pussy is never fun

--having the power to make her come easily (one more way) gives you power over her.

5) Thighs over ears is strangely gratifying.

6) if you don't do it you won't get better and if you don't get better, you are not sex ninja, you do not pass go, you do not collect 200 concubines.

I was on the bus one time and this poor drunk/cracked out mexican man was talking about how he murdered people and hurt others to himself really loud in broken spanglish.

He let out this line, which is now my motto:

"AIMA FEEEEEND. IYUM EVEEEEL.... I HURT PEEPEL. I HATE HER, MANG, I HATE HER.

But I looova puuusy, mang. I loooova pussy."