i-cii new address?

Westmount

Guest Fade to Black

Yeah regardless of the taxes, import duty whatever...$1000 for a pair of jeans is really a whole 'nother level. That's twice the price of Dior Homme jeans, which I already thought were really expensive for premium denim.

Undercover's knitwear is dope as hell, and the price is somewhat acceptable in the realm of the high end knit game. Their shirts are too expensive, $600 for button down shirts, and I think some of the long sleeved knit tees with the trompe l'oeil necklaces are also too much at $500+.

minya, both of undercover and n(n) started from street fashion. jun and miyashita finally decided their direction several years ago, thats why they went to paris fashion week. that is definitely a good decision. but, yes undercover is too crazy these 2 seasons. too much details cost $$$. compare to other high fashion brands, 1000+ is just the common price.

I agree, I love their clothing and fashion ideals but come on? $1,000 for a pair of jeans?? Fuck no! 45RPM's $1000 jeans are still far too expensive but at least they're natural indigo and are "bespoke" at least.

Oh well... I'm sure there are people buying it.

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

there is almost nothing to grab in undercover aoyama, even in joyce hongkong.

--- Original message by tosz on Oct 19, 2005 07:26 PM

Undercover's current collection is already sold out in Joyce boutiques? Crap I was planning on getting the v-neck sweater with reversed cuff detail on sale...damn it really sucks to hear that.

• 4 weeks later...
Quote:

It's actually inside the four seasons...as in if you walk thru the pathway that connects Yorkville st. to cumberland, it's inside there...you can't miss it...

they have some decent stuff...Paul Smith, Undercover, etc

--- Original message by triniboy27 on Oct 15, 2005 02:52 PM

i walked through the aisle on saturday and i just couldn't find it.

does anyone have their phone number?

or an exact address?

thanks

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:
Quote:

It's actually inside the four seasons...as in if you walk thru the pathway that connects Yorkville st. to cumberland, it's inside there...you can't miss it...

they have some decent stuff...Paul Smith, Undercover, etc

--- Original message by triniboy27 on Oct 15, 2005 02:52 PM

i walked through the aisle on saturday and i just couldn't find it.

does anyone have their phone number?

or an exact address?

thanks

--- Original message by Westmount on Nov 14, 2005 01:10 PM

Just go to the lobby...where the cars drop people off and shit...the store will be on your right as soon as you pass the main front entrance of the hotel. not hard to find.