gay bashing due to sufu style

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reading all this sadly makes me laugh. Being big and black comes in handy, you guys should try it. Or big and white in kunks case.

Great thread.

being big doesn't mean shit, i'm pretty fucking ripped... and it's WHEN i wear tank tops that i get called a fag... maybe it's just cause i look good - and they like it - and that scares them...

but confronting the gaybashers works best

yesterday for example i was at kitsilano beach (dressed pretty fucking ninja goth in rick owens combat boots, damir doma shorts, a damir doma tank top, and kurt vonnegut's bluebeard in my hand) and these two chongos walk by me talking about some fag that they know, and as he passes me he mutters "yeah like this kid"

so i stop dead in my tracks, and stare him down until he rounds the corner, the kid looked fucking spooked...

A lot of this has to do with deep-seeded "virtues" bred into these people from an early age. You're a threat not only because you're different, but because you're a peacock. A peacock has his feathers so he can better attract a fuck than the next bird, yet his feathers slow him down and leave him open to attack. Think about that.

I get it all of the time. I've been beaten up over it in highschool and middle school. I got it very recently and very seriously, actually. But before I go into that... Once, after I was brutalized in a parking lot my father said "Obviously it has something to do with the way you look." A fact I came to realize long before he stated it. I don't wear XL clothes. I'm not an idiot and I can't bring myself to look like a dipshit like the rest of the bottom feeders around here. It doesn't matter if you live in the burbs or the city. Crackers and niggers are all the same with this shit. I call most of you fags in jest, and most of you get the joke. I get the occasional poopout who gets up in arms about it. Other than that, people who call other people a "fag" as a serious put-down leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Most of the shit I get is from blacks and whites, though. The mentality of the lower rungs of both races is incredibly similar. I dunno about asians and mexicans. Haven't really encountered their bullshit yet.

Anywho, I live in baltimore city. It's kind of rough here in a lot of places. IE This place blows. Stay out. In fact, last week I was walking passed lexington market and these two nogs walked passed me and one of them shoved their finger in my face and said something along the lines of "Look at this" and the other one called me a "faggot bitch" or something. The other put his hand over my face and I shoved his arm out of my way to get by. There was a big confrontation and because it was right near a bus stop and I was the only white, people started yelling shit at me. I pretty much had to take the fuck off out of there and I did.

So yes, it happens. I was wearing finns, too!

All of you have your stories... Share them.

ridiculing gaybashers while being racist in the same post is win.

A lot of this has to do with deep-seeded "virtues" bred into these people from an early age. You're a threat not only because you're different, but because you're a peacock. A peacock has his feathers so he can better attract a fuck than the next bird, yet his feathers slow him down and leave him open to attack. Think about that.

I get it all of the time. I've been beaten up over it in highschool and middle school. I got it very recently and very seriously, actually. But before I go into that... Once, after I was brutalized in a parking lot my father said "Obviously it has something to do with the way you look." A fact I came to realize long before he stated it. I don't wear XL clothes. I'm not an idiot and I can't bring myself to look like a dipshit like the rest of the bottom feeders around here. It doesn't matter if you live in the burbs or the city. Crackers and niggers are all the same with this shit. I call most of you fags in jest, and most of you get the joke. I get the occasional poopout who gets up in arms about it. Other than that, people who call other people a "fag" as a serious put-down leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Most of the shit I get is from blacks and whites, though. The mentality of the lower rungs of both races is incredibly similar. I dunno about asians and mexicans. Haven't really encountered their bullshit yet.

Anywho, I live in baltimore city. It's kind of rough here in a lot of places. IE This place blows. Stay out. In fact, last week I was walking passed lexington market and these two nogs walked passed me and one of them shoved their finger in my face and said something along the lines of "Look at this" and the other one called me a "faggot bitch" or something. The other put his hand over my face and I shoved his arm out of my way to get by. There was a big confrontation and because it was right near a bus stop and I was the only white, people started yelling shit at me. I pretty much had to take the fuck off out of there and I did.

So yes, it happens. I was wearing finns, too!

All of you have your stories... Share them.

honestly, sufu is ahead of the bell curve by at least a year.. sooner or later people will catch on to what will be previous level fashion and we can just laugh about it. and im glad you dont wear xl tees and popped up collars. but i do believe you'd be a happy person over on the west coast.

stand strong buddy, dont let it get to you.

being big doesn't mean shit, i'm pretty fucking ripped... and it's WHEN i wear tank tops that i get called a fag... maybe it's just cause i look good - and they like it - and that scares them...

but confronting the gaybashers works best

yesterday for example i was at kitsilano beach (dressed pretty fucking ninja goth in rick owens combat boots, damir doma shorts, a damir doma tank top, and kurt vonnegut's bluebeard in my hand) and these two chongos walk by me talking about some fag that they know, and as he passes me he mutters "yeah like this kid"

so i stop dead in my tracks, and stare him down until he rounds the corner, the kid looked fucking spooked...

gothninja gangs ala clockwork orange style would be intense.

lol. i dress gayer than all of you and i've never been 'gay bashed'.

guys in groups giggle around me sometimes though. but they dont say anything. and if they did, i'd tell them to stop giggling like a bunch of faggots.

Reverse gay-bash:

During high school, I got into a fight with this girl who had liked me in middle school and with whom I went out on one date out of pity/confusion. By high school things we're getting pretty nasty in terms of things we said to each other. Eventually, in front of everyone, I just shouted at her, "Well, at least I didn't make someone gay."

To this day, I still think it's the foulest thing I've ever said to intentionally hurt a person's feelings.

I pulled a george costanza once and made a turkish girl gay.

i liked :

"your sheen is tight"

and

"dress like a lady but walk like a gentleman"

This is what you gotta do :

ridiculing gaybashers while being racist in the same post is win.

Yeah, you don't get it. Go back to fag-school, fag.

honestly, sufu is ahead of the bell curve by at least a year.. sooner or later people will catch on to what will be previous level fashion and we can just laugh about it. and im glad you dont wear xl tees and popped up collars. but i do believe you'd be a happy person over on the west coast.

stand strong buddy, dont let it get to you.

gothninja gangs ala clockwork orange style would be intense.

I'm desperately trying to find a way out of this shit-hole, b'lieve me.

I live(d) in a small town in Iowa.

Although I know people bashed me behind my back for what I wear, I never once have had anyone say anything to my face. This includes all the hick parties I've been to where Tim McGraw & Bud Light are the main topics of discussion.

off-topic, but i had a creepy gay stalker 2 years ago. he was some parks dept towny who drove a white suv and followed me every morning, asking if he could measure my arms and taste me. i wish i was fucking kidding. i headbutted his car window which fucked up my forehead and would have been much more effective had he left his window rolled down.

my aunt, an nypd cheif, suggested i file a police report. I met with this black detective who fucking laughed hysterically the whole time. i was kinda scared cause i did not want him seeing where i live (more for the wife and kids sake). they paid him a visit, and he disappeared. i think he liked my sheen.

off-topic, but i had a creepy gay stalker 2 years ago. he was some parks dept towny who drove a white suv and followed me every morning, asking if he could measure my arms and taste me. i wish i was fucking kidding. i headbutted his car window which fucked up my forehead and would have been much more effective had he left his window rolled down.

my aunt, an nypd cheif, suggested i file a police report. I met with this black detective who fucking laughed hysterically the whole time. i was kinda scared cause i did not want him seeing where i live (more for the wife and kids sake). they paid him a visit, and he disappeared. i think he liked my sheen.

I was stalked once for about an hour. A guy followed me throughout Mt. Vernon in his car. I had to take the long way to stay on populated streets. Finally he cornered me in an area where there weren't a lot of people and asked what time it was? I said "I don't know" and dropped my bag and clenched my fists. He drove off. Creepiest shit ever.

fuck, living in new mexico gives me the fiar share of remarks, even from close friends.

A couple examples:

I was on the train and this black dude (baggggy swagger) says "what the fuck?! why yo pants SO tight!!" I told him that's how I liked it, and he was like "alright, alright, that's cool." and changed his composure completely.

I worked downtown as a parking lot attendant. It's hot as fuck here so i was rocking some jorts. People called me gay all day long but one dude said "nice shorts", smirked, and laughed it up with all his hemi-homo truck buddies. I'm too much of a pussy so I just spit on his car door handle and left it at that.

fuck, living in new mexico gives me the fiar share of remarks, even from close friends.

A couple examples:

I was on the train and this black dude (baggggy swagger) says "what the fuck?! why yo pants SO tight!!" I told him that's how I liked it, and he was like "alright, alright, that's cool." and changed his composure completely.

I worked downtown as a parking lot attendant. It's hot as fuck here so i was rocking some jorts. People called me gay all day long but one dude said "nice shorts", smirked, and laughed it up with all his hemi-homo truck buddies. I'm too much of a pussy so I just spit on his car door handle and left it at that.

Wrong bodily fluid for extracting revenge.