this bitch i was fuckin with and then she broke my heart thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this applies to this thread but Thursday I shall confess my "like liking" to the recipient of this "like liking",

OH I KNOW YOU'RE CURIOUS! Bi-curious that is!

I should refrain from saying like like though...

I don't think this applies to this thread but Thursday I shall confess my "like liking" to the recipient of this "like liking",

OH I KNOW YOU'RE CURIOUS! Bi-curious that is!

I should refrain from saying like like though...

This sounds like a plan for failure. But you can always report back to this thread after she breaks your heart.

I know a coupla guys who've done some crazy intense shit to get over a girl. Back when I was still serving in the military, one of the guys I used to chill with over beers came home to find his fiance fucking a truck driver.

Let me put this in context. The house on which he, and him by himself as the sole breadwinner, was paying a mortgage was being 'dirtied' by a married 40 year old [so he found out later] man spunking all over his nubile young 25 year old girlfriends' face.

So what did he do? Did he swear off celibacy? Even worse. He requested a transfer to take part in the military's Ranger course [probably doesn't mean much to you if you have no interest in anything military, perhaps MilSpex can shed some light]. As luck would have it, his request got fast tracked, he was up in Ranger Camp within 2 weeks and went through 60 days of sheer hell.

Celibacy for 60 days and what did he do? Flew up to Thailand and went on a hooker spree.

True story.

Hang in there Sid,

and as Salaryman said, don't torture yourself!

call diamonds instead. he has a good phonevoice.

Guess he wasn't into it when he was on the phone with me...

(I have this weird feeling that Diamonds doesn't like me, and yes I care!)

More on topic;

The last girl who broke my heart (and also the first one who really broke it) left me (and herself too, as it turns out now) a complete wreck, I had given too much of myself and with that lost myself in her (us) and when she broke up with me I thought that I had lost the love of my life, and I never felt whole again, it took me quite some time to get back to my "normal" self and to be able to enjoy life in general again. I just pushed her out, and tried to ignore every memory of her.

We didn't have contact for over a year, but have recently been playing around a bit again.

We broke up one time before and got back together and I really wanted it back then, but this time I seem to not really care, it's not the same, too much changed and too much of what we had was torn away by her.

Add to that, that I really couldn't care less for any of her friends or family.

I don't really see this going anywhere to be honest, but it does look like I got the "closure" I needed with this. It took away the "what if..." thoughts that I still had.

Don't know what I want to say with this or why I'm saying it really...

Oh well...

(Superfuture is not your lifejournal...)

More on topic;

The last girl who broke my heart (and also the first one who really broke it) left me (and herself too, as it turns out now) a complete wreck, I had given too much of myself and with that lost myself in her (us) and when she broke up with me I thought that I had lost the love of my life, and I never felt whole again, it took me quite some time to get back to my "normal" self and to be able to enjoy life in general again. I just pushed her out, and tried to ignore every memory of her.

We didn't have contact for over a year, but have recently been playing around a bit again.

We broke up one time before and got back together and I really wanted it back then, but this time I seem to not really care, it's not the same, too much changed and too much of what we had was torn away by her.

Add to that, that I really couldn't care less for any of her friends or family.

I don't really see this going anywhere to be honest, but it does look like I got the "closure" I needed with this. It took away the "what if..." thoughts that I still had.

Don't know what I want to say with this or why I'm saying it really...

Oh well...

(Superfuture is not your lifejournal...)

wow, this post just totally blows my mind, to think that theres someone out there that could post something as honest as this...

i can totally relate to that story of yours, duc. happened to me before. i tried talking bout it to a my best friend, at the end, i dont really know why im telling it to him, but i feel glad to get it out and let another person listen to it..

i think you are just writing that post for yourself actually...

syd, i have this image in my mind you walking aimlessly in hard rain pour , with the usher shong in da back ground ''you got it bad''...

hang in there, bud!

Just when you think you're okay, it hits you hard.

A random missed call, some call backs and texts later (all of which had no replies), I realize she's on the other line with someone else. I called again an hour or so later, and she's still on the other line.

It's been a long time coming, but I have now been replaced.

Guest seesolo

you guys have to learn that we give bitches too much credit, remember this, they need

you, not you need them, there are more women than men on this planet, and men can

fuck fuck fuck till their on their death bed, regardless at any age, women have only a

small limit on their prime, so an advice, if the bitch wants to run away, let her, dont even

try to stop her, she'll come back on her knees. then you lay down thw smak down