My hobokens have lost their shape. SOS.

jetlenoir

gotdamn

do you not want kids?

how in the hell did you size down one on hobokens?

either way, is the fit really that bad?

maybe its time for new denim (if you can't fix these to your liking)

gotdamn

do you not want kids?

how in the hell did you size down one on hobokens?

either way, is the fit really that bad?

maybe its time for new denim (if you can't fix these to your liking)

nah, the fit isn't that bad. it's just a little loose now in the thighs, which gives my dingaling more room, which is nice. the problem is that i wear them low and slouchy, so it's kind of making me look... FRUMPY!

I loved these so much. Maybe I should go dropcrotch. Loose in the seat and really tight in the calves on down. Any suggestions?

Guest winq
Quality jeans get better with age...your jeans have not.

Check out the Samurai thread.

Uhhh wut? this is an issue with cotton stretching. Samurai's stretch a fuck ton more than JRs and fit pretty horribly, hip flare bonanza.

I've worn a pair of acnes religiously for 10 months months - no holes, no tears, not even any loose threads. Azn8oi's samurais have had the crotch blown about 5 times, and have huge holes in the back pockets.

But this is really comparing apples to oranges, people buying JRs are in a different market than people buying repro jeans.

dude i don't care whether you're into repros or JRs, just go buy another pair of JRs if you really like the fit.

and if you really really feel as though your current pair is condemned because of the fit, then just get it to the tailors.

it doesn't fucking matter, all that matters is that you're happy they way they look on you. it's fucking clothing.

dude i don't care whether you're into repros or JRs, just go buy another pair of JRs if you really like the fit.

and if you really really feel as though your current pair is condemned because of the fit, then just get it to the tailors.

it doesn't fucking matter, all that matters is that you're happy they way they look on you. it's fucking clothing.

fucking fucking fucking

Guest panicinapagoda

all my hobokens have loosen out after mucho wear.

i kinda dont like them anymore haha.

i guess you want some with stretch content (memory)