APC, BoO: XS blazers, peacoat, shirt, waistcoat

uhhuhalright

TERMS

I accept paypal only. Priority to US customers with confirmed Paypal addresses. I have the right to refuse sale if you do not meet these requirements, if I can't confirm your credibility, or for any other reason.

If you wish to purchase, PM me your paypal email address and I will send an invoice.

I usually ship within 1 business day of accepting payment, but will notify you if otherwise.

I am not accepting offers.

SHIPPING

US buyers: for the outerwear, add $10 for USPS Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation, or $20 for UPS Two Day Air with tracking. Otherwise, it's $6 USPS Priority for the waistcoat and shirt. I insist on using UPS for the APC outerwear and BoO blazer. International buyers pay $20 for Global Express with tracking. This is non-negotiable.

Items as is, and all sales final.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

interested in the blazer. i was wondering - i noticed the measurements of this one are slightly bigger than the tweed BoO blazer you sold a while ago. in fact this one seems more like a 2 with the chest being a 38 and the length of it, width of shoulders, etc. is that just because of the style? i wear a size 2 in the BoO shrunken blazer and it fits perfectly. how does this cord blazer compare? i don't mean to be a bother, but i am serious about buying your garment. thanks.

interested in the blazer. i was wondering - i noticed the measurements of this one are slightly bigger than the tweed BoO blazer you sold a while ago. in fact this one seems more like a 2 with the chest being a 38 and the length of it, width of shoulders, etc. is that just because of the style? i wear a size 2 in the BoO shrunken blazer and it fits perfectly. how does this cord blazer compare? i don't mean to be a bother, but i am serious about buying your garment. thanks.

check your PMs sir.

• 2 weeks later...