best pinkberry topping combos

the_state

pinkberry is more a mix between frozne yogurt and ice...and its a bit sour....definitely different then a tcby or tasti*d lite crap....

its a bit pricey but whats not nowadays? and any time any one says something is pricey on this board...i can't help but smirk.....

pinkberry is pretty good but not 7dollars-a-cup-good
Anyone that eats at Pinkberry or refers to it as FroYo deserves a swift kick in the nuts.

Frozen yogurt has been around for over 30 years. Dudes put some cereal on it and serve it with some modern decor and all the asianzz go nutz.

Come on people.

That shit is powder...just add water and stir.

Instant yogurt...yayzn!

^ everyone I know beasts Yogurtland over pinkberry. I think it's because you can choose any combination of topping you want, and you pay by net weight instead of per variety of topping, right? I'll have to check it out too!

• 9 months later...
^ everyone I know beasts Yogurtland over pinkberry. I think it's because you can choose any combination of topping you want, and you pay by net weight instead of per variety of topping, right? I'll have to check it out too!

definately yogurtland. for those of you who are gonna say pinkberry is better, i know for a fact you havent had yogurtland and youre also wrong, so im preemptively and telling you to stfu

i went to pinkberry a while back with my girl (at the time) and she wanted pineapples added on top and the lady straight up yelled at us. she was like you cant add toppings! and then her manager had to come out and talk to us and she was like i can physically give the extra toppings on THE SIDE but i cant put it on top for you.

thus ive never went back. fuck temecula pinkberry.

something inside of pinkberry makes me fart and go poopoo a lot. i recieved my one and only partial blumpkin after a cup of pinkberry and a six of miller lites (dome + pants fully pulled down x excessive filthy gas = at least 1/2 a blumpk, imo).

yogurtland does indeed bomb on knucklehedz. get yourself some nilla wafer cookie flava with a little peanut butter flava top it with some nanners and good christ all mitey.