australia :: brisbane :: general

simcoo

Matt owns the Outpost. They stock Cheap Monday, but not Naked and Famous. Blonde Venus has some denim, but mainly Edwin, Dr. Denim, Cheap Monday and the new jeans by Malmo. If you're looking for Naked and Famous there's a store in the Valley opposite Blonde Venus, on the other side of Ann Street that stocks them - from the outside the window is stocked with Vans, Adidas, Nikes.

Thanks again for the info CBM, and thanks for the store name woody! I was just gonna rock up there without knowing.

Just checked out their website, and most N&F is priced at $160 - pretty damn good price. Looks like I'll be buying locally for once. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I dunno, I guess I was just always weirded out by the contrast between it and their previous store. It seemed so soulless in comparison.

I don't think they had a problem with the place per se, but they complained about the flocks of annoying kids who always came in thinking they were still a sneaker store. So having a new place will fix that I s'pose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

date spots: im married but everytime i go to ginga emporium there's about 10 couples there on a first or second date.

southbank precinct seems nice for date... sardie tin, la via, piaf, bamboo basket, ginga, blah blah then go for a walk around southbank. parking sucks though.

in general fave eating spots are cirque in new farm, little hong kong in sunnybank and ecco if high end.

had first date with wifey in park road, milton about 10 years ago. harhar.