Bunch of old stuff: APC, Stussy, threadless, S2A, Acne, Levi, etc

Fuuma

A bunch of old stuff I never wear or that were WTF buys.

Stussy shirt, #1, size medium.

$15 shipped in North America (both Stussy shirts for $23)

rp106ih3.jpg

Stussy shirt, #2, size medium.

$15 shipped in North America (both Stussy shirts for $23)

rp109ch5.jpg

Surface 2 air shirt, size medium. Very slight and small discoloration due to washing above graphic, barely visible.

Pit to pit: 19.75"

SOLD

rp112al7.jpg

4 belts for sale:

rp129yj6.jpg

rp125bj6.jpg

1) Generic brown leather belt : don’t know the brand but the leather is surprisingly good and developed an excellent patina that would make Japanese makers proud

Fits size 28-32

SOLD

2) Philippe Dubuc (Canadian designer) black “D” belt. Good quality leather, made in America, reminiscent of Dior belts and fits a size 30 very well. Dubuc stuff is not on pair with Dior but quality is not at fault. Suits are around 1K-1.3K and accessories go from $150 to $250.

Fits size 30-32

SOLD

3) Baltazar brown stud and grommet belt. Great belt by the prestigious LA leatherworker Baltazar (belts, guitar straps, bracelets etc). Worn by celebs such as the always elegant Paris Hilton (hahaha) and numerous rockstars I forgot about. Some of the best leather I’ve seen, definitely a top quality belt that retails for $250-$350. Looks wonderful with slim raw jeans like Dior 19cm.

Fits size 30-32

SOLD

4) Cheap Chinatown white belt: I was beltless one day and my pant’s waist had loosened so I bought this, get it for an amazing price, basically shipping and paypal costs :

Fits size 28-32

$10 shipped in North America

Gianfranco Ferre blue jeans with interesting green tinted fade. Slim but not skinny fit, made in Italy.

Size 30

$25 shipped in North America

rp137rv1.jpg

Acne jeans mic slacker black faded jeans. You know the drill, somewhat relaxed seat and tapered fit.

Size 32

waist: 32"

Inseam: 29.25" (I sag them and usually wear a 30" inseam)

$70 shipped in North America

rp140hc2.jpg

waywt11bzt4fg3.jpg

Levi premium blue faded jeans. Classic 501 cut, superior made in America construction. Levi’s high-end denim line needs no presentation.

Size 30X32

$60 shipped in North America

rp145cb7.jpg

pit to pit measurement on the surface 2 air shirt. also do you ship overseas (australia)?

just so u know the 2 threadless shirt descriptions should be switched.

Added measurement (19.75"). I do ship to Australia but it is quite expensive; add $15 but I'll refund you if the additional cost is less. I've refunded people before so I'm not being dishonest here. I'll probably check tomorrow to see how much they charge and I might revise this.

Thanks for the threadless

Boy could I ever not see you wearing stussy.

Was pulling the trigger on those acne's until I saw you have oompa loompa legs.

bumps

Mostly lazy-wear. I was never into streetwear but I used to incorporate some elements (see APC hoodie). I'm 5'8" and wear a 30" inseam but those are made to be sagged so that's what they fit. Def not for 6' and up people...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Is that Adam Duritz in your avatar Fuuma?

That's Jean-Hugues Anglade in La reine Margot (queen margot). He was the psycho in killing zoe and the boyfriend in La femme Nikita.

My two fav roles of his:

Betty blue (37,2 le matin)

Mortal transfer (Mortel transfert)