WDYWT- what do you weigh today?

dino might

I'm going to have to side with TTM on this.

someone that's 160 at 5'11" would be skinny.

150 at 5'11" is tiny.

and 135 is frail.

I would know because I went through all those weights at 5'11". I used to weigh a whopping third-world-country-125-pounds.

Frail is kind of a loaded word, ha...

Even when I was at my lowest weight, I was never sick or lacking energy or anything and still lifted regularly (obviously not particularly heavy, but didn't neglect weight-training)

All that being said, I've realized that while I love being in good shape, I think I love cooking/eating good food and drinking nice beer more. Being lean and athletic is great, but gotta make sure my priorities are right.

it all comes down to the eye of the beholder to what's skinny and what's not.

in my eyes, 240 is very big for 5'11". 220 is big. 200 is above avg. 180 is normal. 160, slim. 140, skinny/tiny.

in addition, people could look very different at the same weight with different bone structures, and someone at 6' and 145lbs may very well be "far from tiny"

didn't mean to hurt your feelingz guyz. feel better? <3

This is all exactly right. Even when I weighed 200, I didn't really look like...fat. Even though it definitely was mostly fat and not muscle. My body structure is probably built to carry a little more weight, but I've never really put on muscle easily.

If people are healthy and happy with their shit, no one should ever get their feelings hurt about things like this (I know you were joking). Eat good food. Don't sit on your ass.

• 2 weeks later...