Attending Superfuture International Uni

masuerte

I know there's been a thread about who we are in H.S. but I think sufu has grown and I like to think I graduated from supershopper into more of a university with individual colleges and such.

First year of general coursework was finished after along painful growing period of classes such as superdenim where intensive history, theory and techniques are taught by inspiring international faculty like ring-ring (who's reading materials are MANDATORY), Kiya and temporary lecturer turned Dean tweedlesinpink have created a rather involving environment of learning that has evolved past cultish consumerism into something I am not yet educated enough to describe.

Faculty*:

Ryu-San

Ring Ring

Tweedles-Dean

Kiya -Teacher

TG-T.A. and general enabler

Footwear is still included in some of my coursework, and still struggling with the requirements. I'm not as proficient and can hardly hold a convo with any of the faculty and upper div students. Anyone into this major please feel free to flesh out the description to future students.

SufuDenim Faculty*:

Jmatsu

Notesee

EnglandMj

polishmike

I like to peek my head in with the artfucks and photo-club-elitists. I attended some tutoring sessions under Carl, I pester T.A. grad student sidneylo and like to check out totally_epic's gallery space lots. I'm still running way behind on some of the main coursework required to be part of the actual college, but I'm pretty sure sufu-photography is my favorite side-activity and could become a strong minor. Students such as primed, dino, mikelowery, yardsale, c0c0, etc. rule the hallways like hipster-art-jocks.

Arts Dept Current and past faculty* :

OMC- Music techno etc.

Asuzano- T.A.? music dept

Totally_Epic- T.A.? Also runs the Bar-Attendee club and takes GimmeGimme's classes

Ayn - pro-am photo T.A. can help with how to make a bit of side money from an already expensive hobby

Carl-Teacher

Vitaminian- ?

Airfrog- ? Advisor? Coursework Author?

Servo2000-Music

Last session I got all into professor gimmegimme's class about fragrances, but I decided not to pursue it as a major.

I think I switched out of the superfashion major a bit late into my semester, I still love it but it's too hard to get a hold of still and takes way too much time/money/mental-energy due to it's fast-paced and competitive nature. I still love sitting in on discussions and taking electives there.

Superfashion Faculty*:

Cotton Duck- Teacher

OMC- Teacher

t0m- Holds seminar classes at times

Herpsky-Teacher

GoldenGloves-Teacher

Gothninja T.A.'s: Winq, Still, anyone is best dressed consistently

Milspex- Past instructor, still likes to hold intensive brand harmony discussions.

I'm still thinking of who these are

Clubs and Fraternities:

KappaKappaKappa?

SBoys

TeamDMZ- Just like everywhere else, the Koreans like to congregate amongst their xenophobic selves. (10)

Canice's Cycling club

Gothninja Underground

International Streetwear Collective

Foodies Honors Society

PhotoChop Guerrillas

LeatherLoversLounge

Bar-Attendee Anonymous

G.R.O.S.S. ... I know cotton is an enthusiastic member of this org

etc.etc.

I'm basing my faculty positions in terms of how much they contribute to discussion on certain threads and how much they try to "help".

What classes and colleges do you attend @ SuFu U.? Which counselors do you go to, JJ and Jmatsu are some of them... who else?

Sufu Bookstore/Mall? Where do you shop for the essential uni-supplies? I go to Blackscissors, Self Edge, and generally browse the supermarket ads for used equip.

Study Groups are forming.

notes:----------------------------------------

*-need help expanding these points

Whizkit is the President of the Foodies Honors Society, and Soepom is its Vice-president.

The Sydneylites, New Yorkers, and a particular Kiwi are apprentices. They have a strict lower division undergrad course completion requirement that I haven't fulfilled yet.

What kinda courses? Mebbe I should include a Crazy Playa Balla club? Where Dismalfuture, Mrip and DJrajio are still putting Heidior through a year-long hazing?

^ Mebbe whitney for her great posts on wawyt shit talkin' but u're too nice sam.. the only upper status mean femme is => TG who teaches a course in great-denim-ass-ology.

Cotton: http://www.geocities.com/hoffler_b/gross.html

(5:14:55 PM) me: khoiphan's like the underaged boy genius that can't get along with people yet cuz of the age diff... he's kinda got into the leatherloverslounge club tho'

Wth is cheep? Resident unknown fashion savant working as a janitor who likes to beat up on the rich kids and say "how's dem apples?"

CN6xPxkGn8I

No exchange students (except form mebbe other forums haha)... sufu is international wut wut.

Sister university @ The Fashion Spot.

The Superfashion college collaborates with the smaller private Uni Stylezeitg

Transfers accepted from StyleforumCC, the local yet quality community college.

Expelled:

Bed- for being an unfunny homophobe.

see kauflost's post for the rest!

Expelled:

Soranaam- Trying to lead a stupid rebellion.

Westside- ????

Dino had to beg his way back in after being caught in cahoots with the soranaam.

No politics in sufu.

masuerte- has too much time on his hands. also is like the girl who sucks the prof off because otherwise she'd fail

:confused:

Dropouts/Expelled

edmond: eager newcomer with clearly a lot of cash. unfortunately, one cannot buy good taste. the student body was also disgusted as he tended to parade around shirtless, which in his case was not a god's gift to women, men, or anything carbon-based. generally politically incorrect, the final straw was snapped when he referred to kiya as a "paki."

fadetoblack: budding kid genius with a fragile psyche. hampered by others' stylistic expectations and unable to deal with constructive criticism, he finally had a mental breakdown and had to leave school for a while. after extensive rehab, returned as

fadetoblack2: seemed to have matured somewhat during his time at the Clinic, but quickly crumbled after he realized that the University wasn't the same place he had left it. began to alarm other students with his unsteady rambling and eventually returned to the Clinic. what remains to be seen is whether he will try to return once more or has he finally broke down for good? such is the familar tale of hopeful child prodigies.

stuckonstupid: quickly became a bmoc with his brevity and lightning wit. male students wanted to be his friend - even if they did become the target of his sharp retorts - and female students somewhat at ease. however, this jocular facade was marred by mounting accusations of theft. initially protected because of his stature, when he realized that the other students weren't going to simply accept their losses, he stopped coming to class. attempts to subpoena him failed and eventually the Administration expelled his thieving ass.

westside: Founder of SuFu Boyz Club, graduate student in poststructualist performance art. Renown for his engaging yet strangely non-offensive "double birds' pose while donning a pair of skin-tight zebra print Aprils. Also initially charming, he began to grate on the nerves of students with his increasingly bizarre speaking style. Professors also found his writing, incomprehensible and engimatic, completely exasperating. Unable to reconcile this new westside and the irate student body, the Administration expelled him permanently.

Shady characters

anyone who uses sufu soley to hawk their hypebeast shite: not actually enrolled in the University. you can find these people outside the university gates, whoring their outdated wares to anyone passing by. for those unfortunately stupid enough to purchase anything from them, will soon find that their newly acquired objects are worthless and only worth for neg rep.

Westside- ????

last seen brow-beating his professor about a paper he recieved an "F" on for not conforming to MLA standards

he shouted something about the mutability of dialect and the confluence of identity and emotion in reaching genuine communication before slamming the door on his way out

mean_girls.jpg

= jungle jane, whitney, jane and me

thanks. even if its undeserved.. ;)

^ Mebbe whitney for her great posts on wawyt shit talkin' but u're too nice sam...

you're too kind stranger. but i think you're better at shit talking then me :o

plz don't include me in your posts ever again. i am simply not worthy compared to you.

kthnxbye!

masuerte- has too much time on his hands. also is like the girl who sucks the prof off because otherwise she'd fail

there is no confusion. superfuture is his best friend

Guest seesolo
Expelled:

Soranaam- Trying to lead a stupid rebellion.

Westside- ????

Dino had to beg his way back in after being caught in cahoots with the soranaam.

No politics in sufu.

yo man are you stupid? west is in cahoots with soraanaam too, you sidney lo wannabe

hazing ritual during rush week: walking between two lines of frat/soror members gauntlet style, ridiculed for what you are wearing, slathered in red paint, then pelted with eight different pairs of dry denim, and at the end of the shameful walk you empty the contents of your wallet/purse onto the floor... cash, credit, debit cards and all

Dropouts/Expelled

edmond: eager newcomer with clearly a lot of cash. unfortunately, one cannot buy good taste. the student body was also disgusted as he tended to parade around shirtless, which in his case was not a god's gift to women, men, or anything carbon-based. generally politically incorrect, the final straw was snapped when he referred to kiya as a "paki."

fadetoblack: budding kid genius with a fragile psyche. hampered by others' stylistic expectations and unable to deal with constructive criticism, he finally had a mental breakdown and had to leave school for a while. after extensive rehab, returned as

fadetoblack2: seemed to have matured somewhat during his time at the Clinic, but quickly crumbled after he realized that the University wasn't the same place he had left it. began to alarm other students with his unsteady rambling and eventually returned to the Clinic. what remains to be seen is whether he will try to return once more or has he finally broke down for good? such is the familar tale of hopeful child prodigies.

stuckonstupid: quickly became a bmoc with his brevity and lightning wit. male students wanted to be his friend - even if they did become the target of his sharp retorts - and female students somewhat at ease. however, this jocular facade was marred by mounting accusations of theft. initially protected because of his stature, when he realized that the other students weren't going to simply accept their losses, he stopped coming to class. attempts to subpoena him failed and eventually the Administration expelled his thieving ass.

westside: Founder of SuFu Boyz Club, graduate student in poststructualist performance art. Renown for his engaging yet strangely non-offensive "double birds' pose while donning a pair of skin-tight zebra print Aprils. Also initially charming, he began to grate on the nerves of students with his increasingly bizarre speaking style. Professors also found his writing, incomprehensible and engimatic, completely exasperating. Unable to reconcile this new westside and the irate student body, the Administration expelled him permanently.

Shady characters

anyone who uses sufu soley to hawk their hypebeast shite: not actually enrolled in the University. you can find these people outside the university gates, whoring their outdated wares to anyone passing by. for those unfortunately stupid enough to purchase anything from them, will soon find that their newly acquired objects are worthless and only worth for neg rep.

WOULD LlKE TO KISS U kauflost. I'm deleting my shitty expelled entry. Pls include Bed... anyone? Chris u have better description of how he got kicked out?