Beautiful Vintage Chesnut Oxfords with Vibram Gum Sole. Black Boots. size 7.5-8.5

ChaseDizzy

4% for PYpl!

For sale is a B-E-A-FUCKIN-futiful pair of vintage chesnut oxfords. Don't know how old they are. Size 8.5. union made in the USA. They are perfectly slim and are extremely comfortable with a gum vibram sole. I really don't want to sell these. Really. But I really need the money and they're a little big on me. They're perfect for spring/summer with a nice pair of cropped or cuffed trousers. There are a few surface knicks from storage as when i bought them, but nothing major. I wore them once and took extreme care. The construction is awesome and i guarantee they'll age beautifully. They come with black waxed laces.

sufusell002.jpg

sufusell003.jpg

sufusell004.jpg

Since I really don't want to give them up, I'm offering them at a whopping price of $65. don't like it? fuck you or offer.

next is a vintage pair of boots. fits like a 7.5-small 8. they were overdyed black and burnished. there is some brown rubbing through on the toe. Looks bad fucking ass. One of the lace tabs is missing on the inner left boot. lined. One of the laces is fucked, but who cares. Soles are barely worn. Made in spain.

sufusell006.jpg

sufusell007.jpg

sufusell008.jpg

outsole measures 11 inches. $50 fuckface

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...