DIOR 19cm World Tour

totally epic

Day 22 & 23

My apologies again for the late update...took a last minute road trip with my friends to Canada and had the worst internet connection if you could even call it that...got home and uploaded about 30 pictures when my laptop overheated and shut itself down in the middle of my making this post...I'll post the first part now, but the rest will have to wait. I really hate technology right now...

img1654qq0.jpg

img1664hp9.jpg

img1667fb0.jpg

img1683ev3.jpg

img1688wk6.jpg

img1698of5.jpg

img1700dj4.jpg

img1702hf8.jpg

img1705zz8.jpg

img1707newzd3.jpg

more to come...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 22 & 23

My apologies again for the late update...took a last minute road trip with my friends to Canada and had the worst internet connection if you could even call it that...got home and uploaded about 30 pictures when my laptop overheated and shut itself down in the middle of my making this post...I'll post the first part now, but the rest will have to wait. I really hate technology right now...

of all places in the gta you went to pacific mall? haha

Day 24

had a large family gathering today, lots of food which seems to be all I'm posting lately...:P

and btw, my family has the best egg rolls...

img1899lq3.jpg

img1902yn4.jpg

img1920cm1.jpg

img1910dt7.jpg

flan, rum cake, kahlua/chocolate cake, blueberry cake with almonds on top, carrot cake not to mention the snickerdoodle, and apple cobbler....god I love family gatherings!

img1923vj2.jpg

img1940rp6.jpg

and that was my day...

Day 26

Anyone who's in the Midwest knows the wonders of Cedar Point rated the best amusement park in the world 11 years in a row, boasting the most rides and some of the best in the world including my favorites Millennium Force and Top Thrill Dragster, the later of which shoots one up 420feet at 120 miles per hour and whose record of fastest and tallest coaster wasn't surpassed until Kingda Ka in Six Flags opened in 2005. Cedar Point currently holds other world records including, but not limited to, the Skyhawk which is the largest swinging ride in the world arcing up to 92 degrees.

early Ikea breakfast

img1986fk0.jpg

img1993ly9.jpg

the "Holy Shit" moment:

img2005ei1.jpg

img2026cr5.jpg

img2041vn0.jpg

img2059oe9.jpg

preview of the dragster

img2067mt9.jpg

img2091wd6.jpg

they're standing...

img2095qa9.jpg

img2102bo8.jpg

more pics and video to come!

Day 26 contd.

Well youtube isn't cooperating right now so here are some more pics from the day and a video of the Dragster (which I didn't take...I'll post mine later if it works)

img2183et4.jpg

god bless elephant ears (and greasy jeans...)

img2199vy7.jpg

img2200vq1.jpg

thankfully I borrowed my sister's car..

img2276cr4.jpg

The Dragster in this video doesn't make it over the hill and falls back down to the starting position:

i just got the jeans from aho about 2 hours ago. my first impression is that they aren't nearly as faded as i thought they would be from the pics so far, but they are definitely coming along. not much contrast, but they are turning a nice shade of dark grey. i also want to mention that the folks who have had these so far must be illiterate because they failed to write anything in the damn book. there is a subway ticket and a map of paris (presumably from meta) and couple of cedar point tickets from aho but that is all. i will try to pick up the slck in that department by at least putting actual words in the book.

moving along, here are some pics of the hand=off that took place in wicker park today. locals will notice that we are in front of double door:

DSCF2892-1.jpg

i haven't tried them on yet (would be a little wierd to do that here at the office as i'm sure people would notice that i changed my pants mid-day), but they definitely look pretty stretched out. i will likely give them a good hot soak this weekend before i wear them so they will shrink down a little to fit my tiny ass. and there will be plenty of pics of that process.