Real Life v. Supertalk

dino might

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i crack one joke kinda loud about "not wanting to fuck with anyone else's exhibit" in order to get to the free booze and all of a sudden im a wild and crazy pint-size maniac?

notesee got it right. i only eat the freshest gash.

DUM - probably one of the softest spoken guy ive ever met. very nice and polite.

totally_epic - really nice guy, didnt talk to him much but somewhat quiet and shy (?)

drofhiphopology and soundune - totally chill dudes, really nice

dino_might - also very chill and nice and polite.

i think thats about it.

dick...........

i am not shady!! i walked with damon to the liquor store before the party. sheesh. i met a bit of superpeople so i'll just list a few..

DUM: he's cooler in person than he is on the internet. he does cartwheels and hits cars.

billy.: nice guy. owes me a pair of socks though since i saved his life from san francisco weather. i saved your life. how am i shady?

masuerte: first time i met him he was bugging the hell out of me because he kept shooting photos. then upgraded his camera to a ten pounder. sorry i couldn't make it to come hang out two weeks ago.

uhh i don't know who else to write specifics about but i love ya'lls really really.

These two peaked my interest for some reason. Whether true or not.

I only know one motherfucker on this site, and that was a surprise to discover. Even more surprising to discover that SOS knew him too. That doesn't count the one person i email every now and again on the photo tip.

I feel like I would get along well with:

Notesee

heBay

Docgnar

GG

Sendkylhspsswrd

Sbw

Un

Coldrice

England

KtotheH

I would like to get along with:

OMC

Cheep

Nesk

But after much consideration, i don't know if I would. Cheep's as least as arrogant as me, and that could be problematic. And if OMC is as loud as you say he is, that could be difficult as well. As for Nesk? I think he might want to talk about rap too much (no love lost for any of ya'll though)

This is immaterial though, cause unless I see any of you by chance, we're not meeting.

Son...did you spell my name wrong or are you talking about some other nigga biting my name steez?

If you're talking about me, word up. If not...dont let me catch you on the street.

notesee: will take a waywt with most sufu-ers except dino.

this is completely true, what a faggot. he had to mention this fact or i dont see how youd know, did he?

im coming for you notesee.

^i ran into polishmike walking into uniqlo and notesee walking out of it last time i visited. had never met either in real life, didnt even recognize either since they dont do waywts. glad they shouted at me. its the place to be for sufu meetups.

oh yeah, i ran into poliopoliopolio in the elevator at barneys and apparently polishmike spotted me there but didn't say hi. and met partytaco who was chill - too bad he doesn't post waywts.

i'd probably meet/get along with minya, artificialsky, poly800rock, england, dismal, darkanimal, hap, mas, 2000db, analyst, fuuma, still,tg76, w_w, d_d, tang, ayn, omc, rbw, red, tweedles....

keith haring tees at uniqlo?

I took a nice photo of dino standing under some DINO MIGHT! sign but I lost that camera.

pic's of tee soon

i kopped the most interesting one. the rest were like "KEITH HARRING" or some oddly placed character of his. the only other good one was the terrorist mask shirt, but i hate the grey shirts that uniqlo does. i got the black multi-face one.

Hali was much taller than I thought. Didn't talk to 'cause I didn't want to be crushed.

Sean, cool. Always see him on the move or drunk-dancing.

Homi, cool. Followed me one day at least 5 times. Smiles alot too.

Juby, cool. A little quiet but very relaxed.

Etz, cool. Didn't say much but had good conversation. Similar to forums.

Nesk, seems cool. Only met briefly last summer.

Bootlegs, cool. Super nice, A+++ seller. Will do business again.

SendKyl, cool. Looks even cooler in person. Very cultured and humble.

axtsang, cool. I met him before I posted on SuFu at some party. I was like "OMG NUDIES!" and he was like "OMG NUDIES!"

Fabulaz, cool. Makes a nifty belt and his steeze translates into him being one of the only asian dudes I know with a hot, white gf.

• 4 weeks later...

I think I'd probably get along with most people on here if we were ever to meet irl... I'm a fairly easy person to get along with and seem to share a similar sense of humor with many on here.

dino's at the top of my list of people to meet though. I feel almost like his West Coast twin, I really relate to the things he says and the way he talks. And his pictures of next level cronic and stories about blazed snorkeling have burned a spot in my brain.

</being a creep>