Real Life v. Supertalk

dino might

I think I've met two sufu'ers innit?

dizzhizz - all around good guy, quiet but with a gentle caress.

azn8oi - good guy who was completely ready to throw down on a Sunday night in Seoul, sorry there wasn't much going on there guy.

myself - I like to talk more in real life than I post on sufu, if that is possible.

People I'd like to supermeetup with in the future:

djrajio and TYO kids (minus soundune): I will get back around to Tokyo eventually and we will compare notes. I can do B*A*L*L*A status if need be.

The Canadians (minus the west coasters)...

NYC kids: sidneero, do you have a bidet?

T and w_whiskey: I want to do a proper Seoul outing, a 6 to 6er

FTB: cheer up mate

KKK: dress code: tee shirt, menu: good drugs

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ought to add:

Team DMZ: meetup St. Tropez '08 is still on innit? suckdick, bring some SPF30 otherwise you might burn.

coldrice: we will have to do a midwest supermeetup later on, perhaps we can bag some 6.5/10 asian girls at an abysmal club together

I met up with a guy who lurks here, i guess, and his first words to me were

"oh shit...you're white..."

I guess he thought I was from japan, repping my ninja leather skillz in beantown.

otherwise...chrisj is younger than i thought he was-still super cool tho

mrip - my homie

selectivebeef - my homie

rirawin - my homie

omenofdeath - my homie

xcoldricex - my homie

jmatsu - my homie

votefornara - my homie

chromesquared - my homie

englandmj7 - my homie

herpsky - bitch ass bitch who didn't wanna meet up

Halifamous online =/= Halifamous irl

Homi is even more hilarious in person

Hocus is friendly as hell, probably the nicest guy on here

Sean is surly and doesn't like to leave his house for anything but hardcore dancing

sendkylhispassword kicks ass

Dolly is a redneck.

Skiniks is a bitch

i'm more articulate, funnier, and charming in real life.

Shut up FTB. This is why you have no friends! Everybody knows that datasupa is more articulate, funnier, and charming in real life!

Rome1 - Soft spoken, socially awkward.

OMC - Picky eater.

Darkanimal - Hates going out, never wants to talk to people outside of our circle.

Polishmike - Never has his own opinions, always refuses to drink.

Billy - Kinda shady.

DUM - Fucking loud as hell, needs to learn how to shut the hell up.

Dr. Worm - Impolite, no respect for his surroundings.

Liberation1945 - Never down to do anything, does not dress well.

Masuerte - Loves garlic way too much.

Masuerte - the first true Sufu meetup I ever had. He is usually with me when we have a LA meetup.

Winq - Crazy Shanghai fob with a fob shot.

Dizzhizz - busy worker bee. Quite a generous guy (I still owe you dinner and drinks mang!)

Dismalfuture - really really likes to talk and has so many stories. They're all funny in some way or another. Pretty generous too.

Josephr - very friendly guy. hahaha this foo.. kicked us out of his house for something (LOL).

mrip - this guy has very expensive frames that looks amazing on his face. Absolutely worth the 七百. He is also the only person on sufu to know about T.LO (no relationship to sidneylo).

corned beef - this homie likes to drive, like a lot. He is basically down to meetup at anytime.

shinchrono - supersmartaznkidfromSGV. His house isnt near a gas station. he's not bad at pool.

rirawin - more soft-spoken. he also picked on me for not having brand synergy at work. he thinks that my bowling technique is astounding. also not bad at pool.

satanomendeath - FIESTY girl. she doesn't take no shit. dont fuck with her or she will fuck you up. VNAMEE. at the same time, she's also quite friendly hahaha. JUST DONT FUCK WITH HER.

cynlix - eager kid that's very willing to learn, and is friendly too. he goes to school with me.

england - bumped into him somewhere. he seems like a friendly guy.

selective beef - tall ass muthafuka. he's a nice guy.

passant - AZNGIRLFROMLEXINGTONWUTT? her heels/boots are amazing. super cute girl.

kiya - this guy knows his shit and has recommnendations for everything. he is super friendly too

digitaldenim - what a nice guy. he went out of his way to help us.

cottonduck - doesn't mind people sharing his toilet. he has a bit of an accent, but it's not funny. he is as tall as selectivebeef, maybe even a little taller.

carl - a really cool white guy. his demeanor encourages interaction.

kixslf - kind of loud, is a party guy for sure. hahaha

sycamore - hahahaha funny kid. he is a bit quieter in real life, but that doesnt mean that he's quiet.

dum - this guy, when he's drunk, is funny. HE'S READY TO THROW IT DOWN ANYTIME SON. when he's not drunk he's a bit quiet.

(met more people but I didn't really interact with them as much)

Polishmike - Never has his own opinions, always refuses to drink.

Dr. Worm - Impolite, no respect for his surroundings.

These two peaked my interest for some reason. Whether true or not.

I only know one motherfucker on this site, and that was a surprise to discover. Even more surprising to discover that SOS knew him too. That doesn't count the one person i email every now and again on the photo tip.

I feel like I would get along well with:

Notesee

heBay

Docgnar

GG

Sendkylhspsswrd

Sbw

Un

Coldrice

England

KtotheH

I would like to get along with:

OMC

Cheep

Nesk

But after much consideration, i don't know if I would. Cheep's as least as arrogant as me, and that could be problematic. And if OMC is as loud as you say he is, that could be difficult as well. As for Nesk? I think he might want to talk about rap too much (no love lost for any of ya'll though)

This is immaterial though, cause unless I see any of you by chance, we're not meeting.