Superfuture passaround book

DüM

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest '___________________'

This is an honest question:

Why are people who are relatively new/unknown trying to participate in this project, when they're not even widely accepted as being part of the Superfuture community?

I'm sure a few of them are extremely talented, but the book should be linked by people whom we are familiar with. Every other contribution shouldn't be met with "who the fuck is this?"

-'______________________'

I don't understand all of the 08 people wanting in .

Well, speaking as one of those 08 people (and admitting it does feel a bit odd), for me it has to do with wanting to just dive right into the community as much as I can now that I've finally started posting.

Guest '___________________'
im in. im a writer (poems, short stories, etc) and would love to contribute. i go to school in iowa but am from seattle so either place works.

But who are you and why do we care about your work?

-'_________________________'

I don't really have a say in this I guess because I've hardly been here longer than the '08 people... but the number of new March users who want in on this is uncanny...

Just curious '_____________', who are you? You have a lot of nerve and seemingly knowledge, for someone so new...

But who are you and why do we care about your work?

-'_________________________'

i'm no one, just a college kid that likes to write and wants to contribute to something like this. i self published a book last year and i think i've got some talent.

i generally enjoy the overall aesthetics and sensibilities of most of superfuture (as varied as they are) and as such would enjoy being a part of something like this.

but if i'm not big time enough, or don't have enough e-fame to make the cut, i'll understand.

possible themes:

• love gay
  • waywit gay
  • superfuture gay
  • efame gay
  • rep gay
  • diamonds gay
  • helvetica soooooooooo gay

I say you leave it open, like most black books.

theme would kind of go against the whole point of the book, no? if it ends with me i could photograph each page, i'm sure a couple others could as well...that'd be a great idea to get every page online

cough.

we should have a raw leather book..

cough.