UNION

Gatson

Quote:

UNION is the "premium" brand from UNION BAY.

it neither originated in LA or NYC... rather, from Seattle, where UNION BAY headquarters is located!!!

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WEAR JEANS FROM UNION BAY???

if yes, it is your life, and your choice, more power to you.

--- Original message by sambeckett78 on Sep 22, 2005 01:45 AM

nah dude, union sells 5ep and prps and shit. wrong union.

Oh Gawd!

Quote: UNION is the "premium" brand from UNION BAY.

it neither originated in LA or NYC... rather, from Seattle, where UNION BAY headquarters is located!!!

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WEAR JEANS FROM UNION BAY???

if yes, it is your life, and your choice, more power to you.

Lol. Wrong Union homie. They are talking about the UNION store off Spring in NYC and off La Brea in LA. The Union store in NYC is VERY small. I actually had a hard time finding it the first time I wanted to go. Plus, its located in an area with a lot of Hollywood-fashiony-brands/cafe/restaurants, so I had assumed that I was in the wrong area (i.e. The layfayette area with Supreme, X-girl, etc...). The Union store in LA, I think is much better. Its also next to Undefeated ^^/.

UNION LA IS OK.. IVE SPENT A FEW BUCKS IN THERE..

I WASNT IMPRESSED BY THE NY SHOP, ALL CLUTTER AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS PRETTY SHIT.

WHILE I WAS IN THERE THIS JAPANESE DUDE WAS TRYING TO BUY A BUNCH OF SHIT AND THE WORKER WAS OUTSIDE ON A BENCH SMOKING CIGS WITH A SIDEKICK OR SOMETHING..I WALKED AWAY AND WAS BACK ON THE STREET LIKE 45 MIN LATER AND HE WAS STILL THERE..

HOPE YOU GET IT LATER...

I was there once (NY Union) and this Asian dude kept taking shirts off the hangers and the chic working there kept telling him that if he wanted a shirt she would get it for him. Dude continued to take shirts off hangers and put them all on the counter to be rang up. The chic looked at him all crazy and told him to get the fuck out... hilarious.

Quote:

I was there once (NY Union) and this Asian dude kept taking shirts off the hangers and the chic working there kept telling him that if he wanted a shirt she would get it for him. Dude continued to take shirts off hangers and put them all on the counter to be rang up. The chic looked at him all crazy and told him to get the fuck out... hilarious.

--- Original message by champagne_bubblebath on Sep 23, 2005 09:30 AM

tahts funny but its pretty wack.

Sort of the abbrivated version...

Started in 89' in NYC by James Jebbia, James worked the store sold Stussy, Freshjive and a few other small brands at the time.

Eddie Cruz worked there for a while & managed the store then moved out to LA to open and run the LA shop.

James doesn't own the NYC store anymore. His ex wife does, that's kind of why they tend to have slightly different gear.

^^Bond does Undefeated with Cruz. Used to do K-Bond in LA. Good spot, used to ship all over too.

and yea, James Jebbia started Union. Then Supreme then the Stussy stores.....They just buy Stussy like any other store does, and stear clear of the alot of the junk they produce and sell to some of the bigger stores.

Edited by Bronson on Sep 25, 2005 at 04:49 PM