Negative Reputation Is BULLSHIT!!

blackzombie

There is probably a forum on this already, there is probably going to be gangs of assholes with nothing better to do than jump on my dick with negs!. I'll probably get a negs just for typing this up!

This website is an actual "society" on line!!

I probably deserve some of the first negs I got, (hahaha) but there after, it was really over nothing! So all you neg happy MOFO's need to conjure up a LIFE

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we get it straight....being "on someone's dick" doesn't mean that you follow them around making fun of them, it means you bite their shit..."get off my dick" doesn't mean "stop being mean to me", it means "stop being a dickrider who rides dicks"

How many negs can you get before you're banned? I guess I don't really need to be here, I'm "forum vermin" Haha yeah whatever. I just came here to sell, it seems that's where most of them are coming from, users don't like my "profit margins". Agian, CONJURE UP A LIFE!!

Blackzombie the only reason why you gettin negz in the first place is cuz you black.

NO one on this site likes black people, even black people that got killed and came back to life (zombiesz).

Just forget about this acct, make a new one and call it "WhiteGuy" and you'll be greenin it up like sbkidnay in no time.

Blackzombie the only reason why you gettin negz in the first place is cuz you black.

NO one on this site likes black people, even black people that got killed and came back to life (zombiesz).

Just forget about this acct, make a new one and call it "WhiteGuy" and you'll be greenin it up like sbkidnay in no time.

I think the real reason is that he's not a girl and hasn't posted up a slightly blurry WAYWT.

No, but seriously. Fail.

lol, yeah that's the plan!

I'm really conflicted about whether or not to actually neg this guy. Part of me says it's the logical thing to do. But what if he's another Darkadious in training? You know, like how the Sith always have one master and one apprentice?

Actually, in either case, it's for the best if he's negged.

Well, that settles it.

Also, bitchassness.