Nouveau Classical Project x Leon

mouko

0005f01q

As some of you may or may not have heard, I am apart of an exciting show that is coming up in about a month. It blends art and fashion with classical music and creating a unique visual and audible experience.

Artists and Designers are given a classical music piece to draw inspiration from, creating art and clothing which will be shown and worn during the performance of the piece.

I wanted to invite everyone to come be apart of this very exciting show, as it is also the premiere of my own clothing designs under my label, Leon!

The show will be taking place on April 11th here in New York City. While I completely understand that many of you do not live in New York City, I thought I would give an advance notice on the event and date in case any of you would like to make the trip and can plan accordingly. I already have a small handful of people flying in from around the country, so it's best to get everything in advance to grab some great deals on flights and accommodations! Seating to the event is extremely limited, so I would recommend buying show tickets before you book your flight/rooms.

The Show:

The Nouveau Classical Project

Polyphonic Collection Spring 2008

Date:

Friday, April 11th @ 8pm

The Howard Gilman Performance Space @ The Baryshnikov Dance Foundation

450 West 37th Street, 4th Floor

New York NY 10018

Tickets:

Tickets are $25.00 presale

$15.00 for Students at the door

$35.00 for Non-students at the door.

You can purchase presale tickets at this link:

Nouveau Classical Project Presale Tickets

You can also make a contribution that gives you special benefits, such as an art book that's in the works about the project that is going to be filled with behind the scene photos of the artists and designers as well as profiles and great photos!

To make a contribution, click here:

Nouveau Classical Project Website (click on contributions)

Hotels:

For everyone coming from out of town, I highly recommend reading Hotel reviews on Yelp.com. Yelp is a community/customer based review site that will give you the most honest reviews of anything. Be also sure to check out reviews on good eating and shopping while you're at it. If you need me to help plan out your stay, feel free to ask! I'd be happy to!

http://www.yelp.com/nyc

If there's anything else you need information on please feel free to ask me! Hope to see you all there!

• 4 weeks later...