honolulu models needed.

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

i have to be the guide/coordinator for new jap fashion magazine doing a shoot in hawaii.

i need one white or half white/jap guy and one white or white/jap girl for one 3 hour day of work. 100bux. you need to be skinny and tall. pls let me know. i know the pay is pretty cheap, but they are a new mag. amateur models encouraged. post pics here.

Guest jmatsu
I WILL MODEL FUH YOU.

PAY ME in ALOHA RAG COUPONz KK

having white inside you now and then is differnt from being half white half jap.

anyway let me know what you want from aloha fagz.

If you're an amateur, the pay is ok in my mind. It's obviously not a lot, but it's a chance to meet some people and possibly get some connections for more work doing whatever.

Just go get some people from the street/beach. Perfect chance to pick up some hot bitches, and telling them you can get them a modeling job wouldn't even be a lie this time.

Guest jmatsu
If you're an amateur, the pay is ok in my mind. It's obviously not a lot, but it's a chance to meet some people and possibly get some connections for more work doing whatever.

Just go get some people from the street/beach. Perfect chance to pick up some hot bitches, and telling them you can get them a modeling job wouldn't even be a lie this time.

you're abosolutely right. it's not so much the pay, but the experience and connections.

i am only trying to do this cause i get a nice coordinator fee for a biz associate (and to possibly see if their are any hot girls in hawaii i don't already know). when i pick up hot bitches, i just tell them that i own a hotel.

Guest jmatsu
but getting connections with people that can't get models usually doesn't lead to more work... at least not the same kind of work. I think so-so's idea of getting street kids is probably your best bet.

they just started a magazine. in fuckin hokaido of all places. anyway i'm sure they could get models, but they're just being mad cheap. i mean you never know, alot of today's kingpins were originally from the sticks.