The Doctor is in and taking cases.

dismalfuture

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pavlova, I would consider throwing in an extra year and hopping a study abroad/exchange through your local, going up to London, and throwing some dick around hoping it might stick in the right place. If you sit in your room hoping to be struck by lightning you might die alone and poor.

clopek, go suck a fucking dick son, you and your fucking big ass neck kid. srsly, your on my dick and get annoyed at the simplest shit i said, are you srsly going to start another pointless argument you fucking faggot. im going all out right now son. you are nothing kid you heard. you get ridiculed on your fucking neck every other day. the internet is serious business clopek, so keep saying shit.

nah dismal. drop all the knowledge you want, i asked you a question and i was expecting an answer, clopek is still on some i hate you shit. but please dismal, i want your advice.

No, I have found only positive effects from flying. I have been on planes since before I could walk though, and am used to pulling 15 hr flights.

Mostly I like to prime myself by playing the 'who in this massive clusterfuck between oh say, gates 33-48 will be on my flight and will I get my chance to sit next to a hardbody on this fucking Detroit to Narita' mind game. Once boarding commences, I sift through the CA's and figure out which ones I want the attention of, and then use them to prime my urges for landing. It's a nice gradual procession usually because the ambience gets a little more local and focused closer to landing. Once you're off through the gates, a new city awaits. What can be better than that?

Ok, but why are you posting that in my thread? I wear lame expensive basics and streetwear and don't like to spend too much on clothes by principle. Maybe if the markets pick up I will turn wealthbeast...

First, you should procure the following elements:

1) pack of Jamon Iberico or other decent ham

2) a nice muskmelon; honeydew, or mini-watermelon can work as well. If it's Monday, make sure it'll be ripe for the weekend

3) a cheese of your choice

4) nice bread for toast or Ryvita if you're ghetto fab

5) extras if you're feeling saucy (you probably have olive oil and salt and pepper right? if not, stop buying clothes and get basic condiments)

6) bottle of champagne

total outlay maybe in the $40 range, but it's food and can keep well, so no harm done.

Steps:

1. Go out to venue of your choice

2. Find girl with breasts you'd like to pursue.

3. Proceed with schmoozing, but knowing that you have a great breakfast waiting for her, your romantic factor should inevitably be oozing at this point.

4. Drop the breakfast factor in subtly and let her focus on this idea, and skip the cheesy inuendo. People like a nice breakfast, but wouldn't make it for themselves. Do you? I don't.

5. Follow through on your promise and make the girl a decent breakfast the next morning.

In pinch situations, I have made avocado on toast and tea work for me.