FS: Jil Sander wool bomber jacket w/ shawl collar

jwied82

Just got this but it is too big for me. Tagged size 46. I thought this was the italian size, but it seems to be cut really large, so see measurements. The jacket is lined and lightly insulated. The closure is only snaps, no zipper. Shell is 100% wool, Lining is nylon, and the knit of collar/hem/cuffs is polypropylene.

$230 shipped with insurance within US.

measurements:

shoulder-to-shoulder: 20 inches

pit-to-pit: 22.75 inches

back length (top of collar to bottom): 27 inches

sleeve length (from shoulder seam along top of sleeve) 25.75 inches

P3060453.jpg

P3060457.jpg

P3060455.jpg

This is how it fits me, and I'm about 5'9" 145 with a 35" chest:

P3060450.jpg

is yoox's return policy bad or something? why don't you just send it back. Also, there are more people on styleforum who are size 46s than here so try there.

fuck! I really want this jacket.. too bad its by jil sander.. doesn't really fit into my style as a designer or brand.

nice none the less, and I'm suprised it isn't already sold. and here's a free bump haha

dude, if you're honestly letting the fact that it's not a brand that fits into your style hold you back you've got serious issues...if you like the coat FUCKING BUY IT

ahahahahahaha what a fucking tool

why don't you type another ha, you fruit.

dude, if you're honestly letting the fact that it's not a brand that fits into your style hold you back you've got serious issues...if you like the coat FUCKING BUY IT

no it's not that I want this specfic jacket, I want a bomber jacket but not one by jil sander I don't like 99% of her shit among the fact that brand just doesnt fit in with what I wear. I wouldn't rock a abercrombie & fitch bomber jacket just because I want a bomber jacket.

SMH, if you don't understand it don't try to, you wont get it............

ahahahahahaha what a fucking tool

no it's not that I want this specfic jacket, I want a bomber jacket but not one by jil sander I don't like 99% of her shit among the fact that brand just doesnt fit in with what I wear. I wouldn't rock a abercrombie & fitch bomber jacket just because I want a bomber jacket.

Man, Jil Sander doesn't even design for the label anymore. U are fucking amazing. Please got back to your hypebeast brethren...

fuck! I really want this jacket..too bad its by jil sander.. doesn't really fit into my style as a designer or brand.

nice none the less, and I'm suprised it isn't already sold. and here's a free bump haha

shut the fuck up

This can refer to a bomber jacket or the specific jacket, dipshit. It's an ambiguous word.

Don't try and tell me what I think, that's retarded. I just said that I don't want this specific jacket and I'm pretty sure I meant it, but don't take my word for it.

:rolleyes:

Apparently I do need to tell you what you think, because you are fucking retarded.

fuck! I really want this jacket..too bad its by jil sander.. doesn't really fit into my style as a designer or brand

worst post ever.

your further replies deserve this:

ahahahahahahaha

there really isn't much more i can put into words on the internet on this subject, i laugh out loud when i get a glimpse of your train of thought and your poor excuses for retarded shit and contradictions you come up with.

you should get paid for being as DUMB as you are, you are so serious about it you make it seem like an Olympic sport.

edit1: oh, free bump for a nice jacket, too bad i don't really like most of the stuff SHE(raf simons) comes up with