Reigning Champ Pinstripes from CYC Design, Supreme, Wings + Horn

retrored

GRAY CREWNECK SOLD!!! Grab the hoody for cheap!

Brand new Reigning Champ pinstripe crewneck in Gray, and hoody in navy blue (actually, it can easily pass for black). Both in size L.

Both come from Livestock in Canada, and in unworn condition. Crewneck has pockets, but is masked perfectly by the pinstripes. Hoody has really nice and heavy oversized zippers.

Condition: Brand New, and Superb Qualty. This is from the same makers of the crews and sweats for Supreme and Wings + Horn. The fleece is ultra heavy and thick, while extremely soft.

Fitment: This is too big for my frame. I am 6 feet and 163lbs, and I'll probably dip under 160 by the end of this month.

The shoulders are fine, but it's the width of the sweatshirt.

Pit to Cuff is 23 inches

Pit to Pit is 24 inches for the Hoody, and 23.5 inches for the Crewneck.

The measurement from the pit to the end of the sweatshirt are both 17.5 inches.

Price: I am asking $50 for the crewneck, and $60 for the hoody. That's over 50% off retail. Both are sold out online. $50 SHIPPED FOR PINSTRIPE HOODY!!!!!

Shipping: CYC makes quality shit, and these sweatshirts are heavy. So you can't dick me on shipping. I am asking $10 shipped in the US with delivery confirmation. I am willing to ship outside of the US also, and prices will depend on where you are located. Expect to pay actual shipping.

References: Sold to chard, prima, seenmy, fallen angels, bakes, etc. And purchased from Mike Lowery, eastcoastrider and Herpesky.

Pics:

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1182.jpg

Guest Montreal

I own the navy pinstripe zip-up and I can attest to the fact that it is a solid hoody. Truthfully speaking, it's probably my favorite article of clothing at the moment. The construction is so on point.

Bump!

• 2 weeks later...