Jean Options for making my butt look flatter/smaller :D

Brendan

haha funny topic i know.

Well i've done a bit of weightlifting, and i doubt im going to stop it but my cans have grown, and i have some ass now. Which isnt all bad cz now I have to size my jeans up to fit my arse i think my legs will fit in some slimmer jeans.

I've got a pair of sam 5000bk in 32 and the waist fits nicely, i slouch them so that they hang off the back of my butt so they dont go around it :D however this leave the nappy look, and the cut is still quite full around the thighs and legs.

So looking for options that will make my butt look smaller, not give me the nappy butt look, and slightly slimmer through the legs.

I think i need something with a mid rise or maybe smaller to avoid nappy butt look, but im a NOOB. help :)

Been considering:

Skulls

APC NS

Sam 710

give me options/opinions. need pics?

How does lifting weight give you a large ass? The only lift I can think of that works your gluteus maximus (behind) is the squatt and thats if you're going low enough. How about instead of getting jeans that hide your large ass you can change it in the gym. Take a tighter stance when your squating, try to get less than shoulder width apart also hit the tredmill.

haha thanks coldsnap but im kind of in the industry... im an exercise physiologist and a strength and conditioning coach. So yes i squat full depth. i dont squat big numbers, 160 is my max. Yes i could probably loose 5kg and get ripped and that might help slightly but nit significantly.