Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone who is pretty skinny (I am 5'10'', 133) wearing baggy loose fit stuff looks really stupid...i don't think I should avoid buying supreme because of it though

Its only a problem if they make gear which is long, thin, and a small neckhole. Fat neckholes look shit if you have a coat/sweat, things just sag down so ill-fitting. That rules out L. M's are ideal for midgets.

Nothing new at NYC today. Only thing I noticed that wasn't there last time I stopped in was T Shirts done exactly in the same style as the stripe polos with the small star.

Someone mentioned that they wished the striped parka came in flat navy; stopped by Uniqlo and they had their poplin parkas in stock. For 50 bucks its a pretty fucking close approximation.

Nothing new at NYC today. Only thing I noticed that wasn't there last time I stopped in was T Shirts done exactly in the same style as the stripe polos with the small star.

Someone mentioned that they wished the striped parka came in flat navy; stopped by Uniqlo and they had their poplin parkas in stock. For 50 bucks its a pretty fucking close approximation.

those stripe tees have been there from day 1...might have to stop by Uniqlo tonight to check out the stock, thanks

Guest Montreal
Call the fucking store and never post here again.

suck my fucking cock faggot.

a) im at work and i cant

B) when i did call on monday, no one answered

c) suck my fucking cock faggot

you guys are wayy toooooo fucking gay when it comes to this brand. bunch of faggggot ass poser skaters never fucking knew what skating was until fully flaired came out think chad muska is a type of cologne or purfume you can fucking buy at the body shop.

fagggggggggots

suck my fucking cock faggot.

a) im at work and i cant

B) when i did call on monday, no one answered

c) suck my fucking cock faggot

you guys are wayy toooooo fucking gay when it comes to this brand. bunch of faggggot ass poser skaters never fucking knew what skating was until fully flaired came out think chad muska is a type of cologne or purfume you can fucking buy at the body shop.

fagggggggggots

i laughed out loud at this really hard. isnt the body shop where you get your car fixed

Guest Montreal
Call the fucking store and never post here again.

no ones heated over a fanny pack.. just think its stupid that someone would take the time to type out "call the store and never post here again" when they could reply with a simple "yes" or "no".

no ones heated over a fanny pack.. just think its stupid that someone would take the time to type out "call the store and never post here again" when they could reply with a simple "yes" or "no".

Thing is: I don't know. But if I gave a fuck I'd call the damn store. Then I'd jump off a fucking building.

Guest Montreal

id probably shag your mom so you could grow up raising my son and your half brother before i jumped off that bridge, but after i called the store.

raising someone elses kid = ultimate payback.

Well man, you have to admit it is gay when someone just litters a thread with requests for shit. Like, I get where you are coming from in that you can't just call the store..but if you aren't in proximity to the store then what is the difference if they have them or not?

Guest Montreal
Well man, you have to admit it is gay when someone just litters a thread with requests for shit. Like, I get where you are coming from in that you can't just call the store..but if you aren't in proximity to the store then what is the difference if they have them or not?

i understand that as well and i saw mrips question but then you have ppl on hypebeast saying that its not out yet so hwo the fuck am i supposed to know that mrip isnt the registered weed carrier or certified ball shaver for someone at supreme and got it early or something how am i supposed to know how supreme functions. and if it is out i have a friend in nyc who could pick it up but im not gonna send him from brooklyn to the LES just to CHECK if its in stock and THEN cop it for me asking on this forum is much easier.

i understand that as well and i saw mrips question but then you have ppl on hypebeast saying that its not out yet so hwo the fuck am i supposed to know that mrip isnt the registered weed carrier or certified ball shaver for someone at supreme and got it early or something how am i supposed to know how supreme functions. and if it is out i have a friend in nyc who could pick it up but im not gonna send him from brooklyn to the LES just to CHECK if its in stock and THEN cop it for me asking on this forum is much easier.

you got your fucking answer. now shut the fuck up already. cunt.

Guest Montreal

ahhaha

thank you superfags for completely proving my point about supreme and the clientele it caters to

cheers boys, thanks for making my afternoon

id probably shag your mom so you could grow up raising my son and your half brother before i jumped off that bridge, but after i called the store.

raising someone elses kid = ultimate payback.

somehow this made it a few hours without someone commenting on how unfunny it is. fail.