I fix computers for ppl as my job out of school

^this I never learned from school, its from my family

highschool dont teach computers that well

and right now im just gona laugh at those who didnt get em

(yes my english is bad but so wut i dont give a fuck

flam all u want im happy)

:D

except you're wrong and people should stop getting their computers fixed by you

your explanation only covers YOUR side, what you did still adds server side pressure, which is what all the crashing is from. what did you think the only reason the site was fritzing out was because everyone else was on 56k and you were the only broadband line?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still have tees in nyc location, no line, easy in and out. finally got the start something tee, the only one I wanted from this damn release.

i'm telling ya'll, if you just wanna buy a tee, but not to resell just go a few days after the release. no line and you'll be able to get it.

and remember...you might get an entirely different color than you ordered. happened last time the online store was open.

(yes my english is bad but so wut i dont give a fuck

flam all u want im happy)

dun fuck wit me im edc clot fam dun fuck wit me g flam me honeyee bobochan son...

i wuz infernal affairs.

:D

For some reason that's what I read.

this thread is truly depressing.

i picked up the 'fuck' t at nomad yesterday and my roommate grabbed a youth crew for me from the store this weekend. sliiiiightly bummed i couldn't get a kermit, but at the same time, i don't really want to be associated with fucking douchebags like famous

reselling is for jerks and lesbians

Internet Explorer? What is this, 1998?

If so, I loaded that shit up on Netscape son.

NS 1.2 was like the best browser ever. I remember when they were in endless betas with .9x and we'd install each one waiting to see what changed.

But yeah the Supreme site recommends you use a standards-compliant browser and IE is not on their list of examples. Of course they also say they aren't going to share your account information with "any outside afflictions" so take it fwiw.

Guest Montreal

if you're gonna resell, at least step your game up. making $40 off a tshirt? big fucking deal. i made $1,000 this weekend flippin' my kanye tickets and i didnt have to camp anywhere.

i picked up the 'fuck' t at nomad yesterday and my roommate grabbed a youth crew for me from the store this weekend. sliiiiightly bummed i couldn't get a kermit, but at the same time, i don't really want to be associated with fucking douchebags like famous

yeah i never been this conflicted not that this like a real life matter (tees or whatever) but i mean i gotta first get a L or M for my teal XL anway. i'm only 5' 6 so i mean if somehow the xl isnt that big? i dunnoo

i tried on an xl start something yesterday, and it was too big for me. but not in a cool oversized too big way, it just looked goofy, and i'm 6'2/180.

the larges from this season fit way small tho. it's closer to the medium snake eyes i have from 07 s/s, kind of disappointing.

if you're gonna resell, at least step your game up. making $40 off a tshirt? big fucking deal. i made $1,000 this weekend flippin' my kanye tickets and i didnt have to camp anywhere.

wow. i am really impressed. and i also feel really informed. and i also think that was completely relevant. thank you for contributing and making sufu a better place.

my dick is bigger than yours though so i win

i've seen more chicks than dudes wear the trooper hat. perfect top off for that brooklyn anorexic aa & blazer retro look.

edit: post 666 chyeah

no doubt kid...my upper west and lower east women on that shit too.

and then don't forget my hip-hopster hypebeasting women from my native

wash heights/inwood

not that this thread isn't already retarded, but what the fuck is cotton duck doing here?? so fucking weird.

Before he quit high fashion in Paris to rock the workwear steez, he used to spit streetwear game.

Step your knowledge game up.

went by the store today. they were getting inundated by calls about the website. lulz.

from what i can remember, size large and up for most of the Tees except for the "kids" shirt they had mediums in that.

thinking about the waist pack for biking..

checkered hoody is crazy, $118 iirc

wtf beanies are $32 now?

the duffle is pretty big, although its probably a little smaller than the large duffle from last season.

passing on the backpack, shape is very "square" like other people have been saying

had plenty of colors in the snapbacks

overall im not too crazy about whats been released for ... but again we've only seen a fraction of whats out for this season..

Maybe you're just fucking depressed you didn't get your Kermit tee. Wah wah!

Get the fuck out of here and quit your bitching and whining.

I like how famous was discussing how his "boy hooked it up with like 10 kermit tees", yet he went out of his way to play a game with the online shop in order to buy two tees.

The more you get, the more money you make. Why wouldn't I make 2 more quick orders?

I'm here at work, enjoying my T1 connection... So I took advantage.

IT'S FUCKING COMMON SENSE.

it's not common sense, it's you being a fucking clown ass reselling doofus.

i'm not depressed i didn't get a kermit t (as i clearly said in my post), i'm just depressed that people like you are allowed to procreate.

Rofl.

You're THAT mad about someone re-selling some t-shirts?

Now I know you're fucking depressed... Hahaha, you're a joke. Shut the fuck up already.