Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if oxfords are in stock and on sale in LA??

Yellow and pink in stock... No XL's

The only jackets I remember seeing are the oxford/patch-work coaches and utility vests... no prices

Guyebera- 76

SS buttondowns- 72

Shorts- 72 (planes available)

tanks- 42-44

pineapple- 22 (tag says 60)

chinos- 74

random hoodies- 72

random construct (stripe/crumb/solid) 40ish

Restock on some earlier hats.. crest plaids (polo style)

Protect&Serve Tee (green/red)

Edit: Sucks to be an XL this season with the sizing... Had no button downs! Period!

Yellow and pink in stock... No XL's

The only jackets I remember seeing are the oxford/patch-work coaches and utility vests... no prices

Guyebera- 76

SS buttondowns- 72

Shorts- 72 (planes available)

tanks- 42-44

pineapple- 22 (tag says 60)

chinos- 74

random hoodies- 72

random construct (stripe/crumb/solid) 40ish

Restock on some earlier hats.. crest plaids (polo style)

Protect&Serve Tee (green/red)

Edit: Sucks to be an XL this season with the sizing... Had no button downs! Period!

thanks 94 - much appreciated

la sale is 40% off on all apparel new and old, you lucky dogs (except the jeans which aren't marked down that much). they had all outerwear from the season except (predictably) the arc logo stars joint. they did have the team striped crews as well.

i didn't realize they still made new eras in 7 1/8 btw

la sale is 40% off on all apparel new and old, you lucky dogs (except the jeans which aren't marked down that much). they had all outerwear from the season except (predictably) the arc logo stars joint. they did have the team striped crews as well.

i didn't realize they still made new eras in 7 1/8 btw

i know im pushing my luck but by any chance did they have the red striped crest hoody? i slept on that shit badly.. i guess ill check ny store tommorow

state, did they have sales?

yes man. just about everything is like 45% off? rough numbers, but ma-1 jackets were 130, guyaberas were 75, chinos were 75, shorts were 65, short sleeves were like 65-70 (gingham, madras, oxford). xl's are sold out in all shirts. team stripe crews are 40, can't remember what else. still way fucking heated about that bag.

if anyone has a black 24th backpack they wanna get rid of, hooooolla

why xls gotta be sold out? even pineapples? thats gayyyyyyy

just button downs. i think they had pineapples left in xl, not sure though. didnt wanna cop frute swagz. xl sizing is beyond fucked. i tried on my oxford when i got home and felt like yelling at myself in the mirror on some "put down the french fries you dont deserve to eat" shit. i dont know what those designers are smoking.

yo this is a long shot but does anyone have a copy of the mix that J Rocc did for the Harajuku store a few years ago? my comp is seeeeeeriously fucked right now. will rep and consider doing pickups for those in need. thankssssssssssss

i have it, but dont have anywhere to upp it?

Shit! I need to get down there and get a Guyabera. I need that soooo bad. So there are no XL's correct? I'm going to try and see if I can fit a large :(

(LA) Had pink and white XL earlier today around 4pm.. I copped the pink, but they might have had more. (If your normally a XL... a L is a No-Go!)

Had pink and white XL earlier today around 4pm.. I copped the pink, but they might have had more. (If your normally a XL... a L is a No-Go!)

not sure if you're talking about lafayette, b/c i was there at 630 and the guys said they were out of all button downs in XL before they found a yellow oxford in that size (but it's still too smedium for me).