Khoi Phan Wallets V. 2

khoiphan92

Hello! These are my new and improved khoiphan92 wallets.

Updates

2/26-New card holders

2/25-New limited long wallets

Improvements

-Smaller holes

-Better quality leather

-Beveled edges

-Burnished edges

-Fully opens and closes

-Better overall construction

Free Stuff

I sometimes give out free stuff so check my thread often! In order to qualify for free stuff you must have bought something from me awhile ago or now. Hey, at least im giving free stuff away. All you have to pay for is shipping. As soon as i figure out a way that's fair i will start. PM me with suggestions. I ALWAYS give out free rep :) so rep me and ill rep you back.

Free this week: Card Holder

I also give out free bottles of Neatsfoot oil with each purchase, so if you want one please say so.

Long Wallet

Measurements:

Height: 5"

Length: 7.5" open 3" closed

Rise: 1"

Pockets:

6 Card Holder Pockets

4 Under the card holders

The leather used for this wallet is even better after a nice oil and tan. The hardware included is heavy duty with welded seams for extra strength. Nickel plated steel.

I am making 7 of these and that's all im going to make. So buy it now before i run out!

Price: $110

Quantity: 1/7

2292111359_b229bf9eee.jpg

2292842334_a1661357f0.jpg

2292842858_793a4c457e.jpg

2292844340_2b0d75688c.jpg

2292104177_267b95d0e7.jpg

Card Holder

Measurements:

Height: 3.75"

Length: 6" open 3" closed

Rise: 3/8"

Pockets:

4 Inside

2 Outside

Colors:

Natural

Black

Natural/Black

These simple card holders are perfect if you want to carry something light and small. It can also act as a money clip if you fold the bill in half. The leather on this, after time, will age beautifully and will stretch out letting you put more than 1 card per slot.

Price:$50

2293319678_8c6a95da23.jpg

2293319302_5d15fd444c.jpg

Custom

I accept custom orders now but I will only take 1 per week. You must pay at least half in order for me to get started on it. Please check the status below, it will tell you if I am accepting orders or not. In order to order a custom you must supply pictures or a very very detailed explanation.

Custom: Accepting

Shipping

These are premade and once i recieve the money, i will ship out ASAP. I ship in a bubble wrap envelope, priority with confirmation.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any profile shots so I can see the thickness of the card holders? In particular the 4 slot ones.

You should give me a free one. I think that's fair.

sorry i don't make 4 slot card holders. i think you mean my 6 card holder the outside holds cards too.

i will take pictuers later at home just for you :)

about the free if you give me suggestions then you cann have a chance to win.

robz. thanks alot it really brightens my day having commenst like that ;)

sorry i don't make 4 slot card holders. i think you mean my 6 card holder the outside holds cards too.

i will take pictuers later at home just for you :)

about the free if you give me suggestions then you cann have a chance to win.

robz. thanks alot it really brightens my day having commenst like that ;)

Oh, I didn't know there was a slot on the outside. I was referring to this one:

2293319302_5d15fd444c.jpg

I know you don't do custom wallets anymore. But how about a card holder like this one but doesnt have slots on the outside? Maybe just some of that black design jazz?

Since you're taking pics, pic of the outside of the card holder?

Here is a suggestion, the first vietnamese person to respond to your thread should get a free cardholder. I win.

please reread my thread :) and please pm me since im alraedy posting ill just answer your question.

you totally missed the picture above the one you posted. that's the outside.

i can do what i did to my long wallets something similar to that but i will charge more than the regular card holder price. like i said earlier please pm me and we can work this out.

peace guys out to lunch!

Thanks for looking!!!! Space needed for future wallets
Thanks for looking!!!! Space needed for future wallets (i am not doing this for a bump, bumping now would be useless since i just created the listing)

khoiphan, next time you can just type in 'reserve'... just a tip.

I am not a leatherdaddy deminhead, but I am impressed by your handiwork, good stuff.