What's your favorite car(s)?

Ichigo100%

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lotus elise is a wicked car.. I used that car to ruin people in Project Gotham..

If we're talking about dream cars then im down with

1)mercedes SLR Mclaren

2)Lotus Elise

3)Maserati MC12

4)Ultima GTR

5)Pagani Zonda C12-S 7.3 Roadster

1) Porsche 911 Targa (old ones and new ones)

2) BMW Z4

3) Fiat Nuova 500

4) the old Mini

I'm not really into dream cars. Or maybe an Aston Martin Vanquish S. Or a Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster.

edit:

I really want an old 911 Targa

Porsche911Targa_stoffel.jpg

porsche1.windansea.jpg

There's a salvage flood Elise on roadfly classifieds for $12K that someone needs to cop and put a good crate K-series motor into so badly.... Spoon in a Lotus would be insane...

I'm still feeling late-80's/early '90s German fridges sentimental reasons and the oddball cars, if I had the means to have 10 cars, it'd be these:

1. E34 M5 3.8L Touring wagon, Orinoco or Malachite green metallic late build

2. W124 MB 500E (or a Hammer, for dreaming..) facelift model, in a nice teal color

3. Lotus Esprit S4S, white or BRG

4. E30 M3 2.5L, white

5. MB 230SL, powder blue

6. Toyota 2000GT, white

7. 993TT, triple black

8. new RS6 Avant, white

9. F355 Spyder, tour de France blue, navy top, robin's egg blue interior

10. Aston DB9

Why get an M3 then? There are plenty better 4D/Auto cars than an M3 that serve the same purpose, most AMG's, that final-run E39 540iA M-Sport, Audis with tiptronics are not as much of a shame as an auto Bimmer, than you have all the Lexus and Infinitis.... a six-cyl M3 with an auto tacked to it is a real shame since you'll never get to wring it out....

I prefer the feeling of automatic i must confess.. I find that driving manual just gets too cumbersome.. With automatic i dont need to worry about clutch or shifting gears..

Btw, if anybody in the surrounding Toronto area can find me a used Toyota celica GT model with less than 90 clicks on it, give me a shout..

celica_gt.jpg

japanese cars are fucking overrated. the reason asians love japanase cars is that they want to relive the fast and the furious moment where paul walker and vin diesel take out some cocky white mans ferrari with a modded supra. thus exhibiting underdog status and insane driving skills to beat a car 10tims the sticker price.

that being said only japanese cars i like are nsx and rx7 (which i drive)

and s2000

and sti

who am i kidding im a japan car whore