Blue In Green X Paul Smith MIJ

AF Dan

New info and purchase page up on BiG website.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3906&category_id=&manufacturer_id=39&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

13 ounce Japanese selvage denim

Raw - Unwashed

100% USA cotton

Pure Indigo rope dyed

Shrink to fit

Made in Japan

Limited to 100 pairs produced

I am really feeling the red selvage I think more companies should add different colored selvage, it would definitely be a nice switch up from the norm.

ummmmm......... a lot of jeans by other company do have a variety of selvage colour different from the "norm"

Im seriously considering buying these - but the measurements seem to be really huge. 12.25 in the thigh after a wash...hmm.... Its all confusing to me because of the picture on the site of a guy wearing them. They seem to be very classic fit - on a straight/slimmer-ish side. Not that big at all - I dont get it. with measurements like that ? I wish I could find more pictures of somebody wearing them. Great looking jeans thou...

i agree with kontra. the paul smith mij's on the model on the big website looks to be fitted, but yet they seem to have a big waist as indicated on the description. i too am considering these, but would like to know more info as well.

I know there's edwin but if there are more brands feel free to drop some knowledge

okay it depends what you consider norm. norm to me is just normal redline selvage (apc)

like you mentioned, Edwin, which they have rainbow selvage (other brands too)

45 rpm has selvage like those.

SC has some green line

PBJ has blue

Nudie has some copper/orange coloured selvage (BB).

DH has silver selvage

Gucci has some gucci coloured selvage

HM has some green/purple......................etc etc etc. ooooookkkkkkkaaaaay you get the point.

okay enough from me, im gone.........dont wanna shit up this thread.