i heard from a designer that Ironheart has closed its door..... any1 can confirm this

thebestofall

Marlee and I are *fingers crossed* planning to get out to SF in mid/late April. We'll drink all these pretty-boys under the table.

;)

Early may or Late may! I'm through SF on my way to and from Japan, and I'll need a burger and beer at the Zeitgeist or I won't feel whole!

Shit man, for you and i it's going to be drunk fest in exactly seven days when we go to Tahoe... I'm going to wear my white selvedge Somet Slim jeans the entire time.

Straight Snow Camo.

oops i just gave thebestofall positive rep by mistake. i need 2 people to neg rep him, STAT, in order to even it out. thanks.

got you covered..

negx repx on tha way

So Sydney Did you just buy Iron Heart company?

No, I just checked my receipt and I just found I actually bought this other company, Fe<3, instead. It's supposed to sound like Iron Heart but is really a whole other brand. They sell 26 oz. denim though...

I BOUGHT lRON ARMY TOO

STRETCH HlROS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

Hook it up some some Size 46s. I've got a buddy here who needs to squeeze his fat ass into some preemim denimz.