the talented Mr.Hedior's btch count SIZE

ilovefriedchicken

i consumed 3 Jap dogs so far in my life. one from Okinawa ,the other two saying from Tokyo.

but i assumed they aint actually.

it was about 5 yrs ago. i found the Okinawa dog at school.we spoke SIZEgibberish to each other (at school, at home, on dining table etc.)but it worked pretty well.

for the rest two, i kidnapped both of them from a friend in Shanghai.

i ate one of the pregnant bitches raw with her litter in her belly just on that night. shamely they were shanghainese(inferior to korean jindo bitches) but i seemed really enjoyed.

the other one barked at me the next day calling out.

i accepted and chew chew chew...

i conclude that Jap dogs taste not because of where their from, what language they speak,but by they rookin'.

Bonus info:

i gobbled 10+ Korean jindo dogs(owned by prostitutes,school mates etc)

all tasty bones in stew.

yours truly the talented mr. hedior

thalented Medior's btch cquickreply.gifuntZE

Quote:

Originasted by Hedior viewpost.gif

i consup dogs so fin myfe. onom Okinawahether two saying fTokyo.but d thetually.it was about 5 yrs ago. i found the Okinawa dog at school.we spoke SIZh to each oth [{{{[[[E=2] (at schothom, oiningable etc.)butiorked preell.[/size]

fo theestwo, i kidnoth oem froriend in Shanghai.[/ reputation.gifSIZE]

i ate one of the pregnant bitches raw wither litterin helly juon thaght. shamely they wehainese(inferior to korean jindo bitchut i seeeallyjoyed.[/sE][sI2]the other onarked at mext dalling ot.[/sZE]]]]]]]]]}{}}}|

i accepted anquote.gif d chew chew chew...

i conclude that Jap doste cause of wheeir frage thak,but by they rookin'.

Binfo:i gobbled 10+ Korindo downed by prostitutes,schates etc)all tasty bones in stew. [/user_offline.gif

yours truly the talented mr. hedior

vbrep_register report.gif "923850")

iIn West Philadelphia born and raised it was about 5 yrs ago. i met the Okinawa gal at school.we spoke poor english to each other (at the playground is where I spent most of my days)but it worked pretty well.

for the rest two, i met both of them shootin' some b-ball outside of the school

i fucked a couple of guys who were up to no good. Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared

the other one messaged me the next day and said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air

i accepted and blah blah blah...

suuuccckkkkkked.

huhuhuhuhuhu