APC Jeans vs Nudie Jeans

himatey

sorry if this has been asked b4.. but cant be arsed to look at all these threads...

so what im asking is how do these compare in fit.. like wat is the APC equivelent to a 34 reg ralf dry nudie.. shud i be getting a much smaller size in the APC??

ohh and which of the jeans do you prefer??

It's informative. Read it all.

I can tell you that no APC jean is going to fit exactly like the Regular Ralf, but the closest you can get is the Rescue, which is a little different since it's slightly slimmer in the leg and there isn't a bootcut.

Sizing two sizes down is a good idea.

both are excellent jeans in my opinion and i dont blame you for not wanting to read the whole apc thread, its a bitch.

closest between nudie adn APC

Nudie Slim Jim/Finn/Kim is very similar to the APC new standard or standard

Nudie RR is most similar to the Rescue, but not very, RR has a Bootcut and a pretty big leg, REscue is straight leg i think and is a bit smaller on the leg.

Another Very nice cut that APC has that nudie doesnt have anythign similar to is the Hipster, it is like the New Standard but a bit bigger

chwa?

yep... i have the RR dry in a 34 and APC rescue in a 33...

the RR's fit pretty good - a bit loose, but the rescues are waaay too big. i coulda gone down to a 32 or 31 prolly.

cut is not that similar - as mentioned, the RR is more of a bootcut, so it flares out considerably more than the rescues.

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

I have both the APC English (32) and the Nudie RR dry selvage (34). I made a mistake in getting the APC true to size 34. Good thing I bought it from a local retailer and had them changed. The Nudie RR in 34 is also big to me but I got them online so, I have no choice.

I like my jeans loose so both fit how I want them even though the RRs are a bit big. I don't intend to make my APC English look worn out so I wash them once every so often. My Nudie is my denim project which I use almost everyday to get the vintage look.

I say to each his own but both are nice jeans. I don't blame you for not running through the whole APC thread but if you have time, there are a lot of information you could get there (especially from Geowu's and Wild Whiskey's posting).