slb23 sneakers. wtf?

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty roughly, maybe more like a destriped Gazelle, but it's hardly an original design.

Anyhow, CP are one of the worst offenders for releasing 'high quality' imitations of classic designs, so whatever.

blanket statment here. you don't know how the footwear industry works.

• 1 month later...
For your information fuck head we change 10% of the item to keep in line with regulations

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKlNG REGULATIONS YOU FUCKING BOOTLEGGING FUCKWAD!!!

THINK ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK YOUR DOING AND NOT JUST ABOUT MONEY BEFORE YOU START CALLING OTHER PEOPLE FUCKHEAD.

CALL SOME MORE OF YOUR PRODUCTS "(insert brand name here) RIP", WHY DON'T YOU!

FUCK!

FUCK I FUCKING DESPISE YOU AND YOUR FUCKING KIND!

FUCKING LEECH!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

FUCK YOU BLACKSCISSORS AS A POSTER, A BRAND AND AS A MOTHERFUCKING CREW!!!

AND IF YOU'RE DOWN WITH THEM, FUCK YOU TOO!!!

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKlNG REGULATIONS YOU FUCKING BOOTLEGGING FUCKWAD!!!

THINK ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK YOUR DOING AND NOT JUST ABOUT MONEY BEFORE YOU START CALLING OTHER PEOPLE FUCKHEAD.

CALL SOME MORE OF YOUR PRODUCTS "(insert brand name here) RIP", WHY DON'T YOU!

FUCK!

FUCK I FUCKING DESPISE YOU AND YOUR FUCKING KIND!

FUCKING LEECH!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

FUCK YOU BLACKSCISSORS AS A POSTER, A BRAND AND AS A MOTHERFUCKING CREW!!!

AND IF YOU'RE DOWN WITH THEM, FUCK YOU TOO!!!

A+ would read again

Ok you got me there, but you pissed us off coming on 'our' thread trying to rock the boat, then im told that you're not intent on that and are trying to get the moderators 'to look into us', let me explain a few things to you.

We offer a custom service to people who want a jacket made in the own specifications, and should they ask for a current piece then we will have a go, and not only do we change 10% (like it or not that is the law) but the customer will normally always change something or other themselves also. To be honest we're waiting to be challenged by someone wishing something completley fresh, as we're not designers, we're leather tailors.

Now i admit 'fuckhead' was a little strong but after reading your exerts on 'us' I was a little pissed, and the vast majority of people are happy with the service except the small minority of people like you who try to justify overpriced pieces, and dont give me the crap about 'if you cant afford it then go without'.......if you or anyone else don't like what we're doing that's all your business, and you're entitled to your opinion. We're here and will continue so long as we're welcomed by superfuture.

I understand this is a contentious issue 'ripping' other designs, and it isnt something we're entirly about, our company has made for many big corperate designers over the last 30+ years and that's all we've done.

We're working on our 'own' range, but please don't tell me Rick Owen, Dior or any other designers have not pinched ideas here and there, what the hell are runways for? High street retailers are at every fashion show taking notes at what all the current styles are being developed only to produce their 'own' version of them to sell at more reasonable prices, to the masses, and we're no different.

Yesterday:

Today:

Indeed editing your post instead of standing by what you say makes your case stronger, WEAK FUCKING PARASITE!!!

FUCK YOU!

Guest jmatsu

^yo, black scissors stop fucking up this thread. i made it to talk shit about the slb23 -cp look alike copy cat brand, not a dior copycat brand.

do you want an infraction for derailing this thread, cause i'll get you one...

stop trying to get free advertising outta supermarket. if you want more you're gonna have to pay just like every other shitty brand does.

Private Message: oh dearpost_old.gif today, 07:09 PM BlackScissors vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

semibored

icon13.gifoh dear

We do pay for our thread fo your info and if some1 is slating us on any thread then we're entitled to defend ourselves.

No offense meant btw i wasnt trying to derail the thread

sorry, when i said "outta" i should have wrote "outside of."

Ok you got me there, but you pissed us off coming on 'our' thread trying to rock the boat, then im told that you're not intent on that and are trying to get the moderators 'to look into us',

Who snitched?

You know what, whatever!

For as far as Im concerned your not welcome on Superfuture! Maybe superfuture® welcomes your money but there are plenty of users who don't welcome your business but don't voice it like I do.

I don't care about all your shitty excuses about why you are ripping other peoples designs nor about all the stuff you're trying to bring into this discussion.

And don't put words into my mouth about me trying to justify over priced pieces.

Nor try to come up with any of your bullshit about brands holding runway shows as a presentation for other people to rip their stuff off, I can hardly believe that anyone would be so ignorant to think that.

Finally, fine that you are leather tailors and so custom stuff, however you don't have to accept people asking you to copy current pieces from other designers...

Tell me if there wouldn't be any 10% regulations, and a customer wouldn't be asking for any small alterations, would you then simply copy the existing design?

What would that make you then?

just so you all know... Sal Barbier is the sal in sal23

here are his first shoes

1995sal23.jpg

maybe youve seen them somewhere before???

even if he is ripping the CP, hes fucking legit. hes been in the shoe buisness since the early 90s, pro skateboarder in the late 80s to the late 90s, and has run skate and clothing brands.

Guest jmatsu
just so you all know... Sal Barbier is the sal in sal23

here are his first shoes

1995sal23.jpg

maybe youve seen them somewhere before???

even if he is ripping the CP, hes fucking legit. hes been in the shoe buisness since the early 90s, pro skateboarder in the late 80s to the late 90s, and has run skate and clothing brands.

i never raped 10 year old little girl yet. i pay my taxes. i r upright citizen. i recylce. i give my used cluthz to homeless. i r legit, yes? tommorrow, maybe i rapes her. r i still legit?

u got too much time on your hands mate take a holiday or something and put your soap box away, we don't need or require your approval anyway, but thanks for the rants and abuse, only makes us work harder...........

.by the way anyone like these, and who they by???????

4875.jpg

Who snitched?

You know what, whatever!

For as far as Im concerned your not welcome on Superfuture! Maybe superfuture® welcomes your money but there are plenty of users who don't welcome your business but don't voice it like I do.

I don't care about all your shitty excuses about why you are ripping other peoples designs nor about all the stuff you're trying to bring into this discussion.

And don't put words into my mouth about me trying to justify over priced pieces.

Nor try to come up with any of your bullshit about brands holding runway shows as a presentation for other people to rip their stuff off, I can hardly believe that anyone would be so ignorant to think that.

Finally, fine that you are leather tailors and so custom stuff, however you don't have to accept people asking you to copy current pieces from other designers...

Tell me if there wouldn't be any 10% regulations, and a customer wouldn't be asking for any small alterations, would you then simply copy the existing design?

What would that make you then?

That completely misses the point, whether or not he has been around for a while is irrelavant, it's what he's doing right now that is the problem.

(Unless you were mocking someone, then just ignore this.)

its not even a problem... unless youre a jmatsu dick rider.

does it really offend you that he came out with some shoes that look like CP? do you think it cheapens the CP that you own? is a low top sneaker with no distingushing markings really the intelectual property of CP?

wil sal be doing his thing long after CP is gone? probably so.