Sunglasses For Fat Faces

PUNKSisHIPPIES

I have a large face (or a fat one, whichever) and need your help, i want a good pair of sunglasses that'll be good for a larger, rounder face. I'm tired of seeing all these tiny sunglasses that look weird on my face and barely cover my eyeballs. Anyway, show me some good suggestions..and ill choose from there.

Post a Picture of the Sunglasses.

And It's Name.

Thanks.

p.s.- I'm really into classic, timeless style glasses

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um no, i dont want glasses made especially for fat people (dunno if those even exist).

And i'm not losing weight for a pair of sunglasses, that is ridiculous.

SO moving on, what i want are some larger glasses, or maybe oversized you might say, large glasses that may make a person with a tiny face look weird or ridiculous.

Seeing that, none of you have even come close to posting what i asked for in the first place....

Can someone with some knowledge or an idea post something worthwhile for me to consider.

Thanks .

I have a large face (or a fat one, whichever) and need your help, i want a good pair of sunglasses that'll be good for a larger, rounder face. I'm tired of seeing all these tiny sunglasses that look weird on my face and barely cover my eyeballs. Anyway, show me some good suggestions..and ill choose from there.

Post a Picture of the Sunglasses.

And It's Name.

Thanks.

p.s.- I'm really into classic, timeless style glasses

punksishippies,

pls post a face-pic so that i can better help you find a pair of sunglasses that would suit your facial structure.