interesting bags for a young uni dude?

nf one

so there are several threads on bags for different seasons and different types of bags in general but i'm wondering if there is anything interesting out there for a college-age guy to get to and from class. i take my laptop everywhere but i dont need a laptop bag per se, so long as the laptop+sleeve fit into the bag. more than anything im looking for unique cuts and colors, not super conservative or straight-up-man-bag. im thinking in line with raf simons x eastpak or supreme

help supergays?

simple backpack.

especially if you carry heaps of folders/notes to school

or a laptop. the weight's evenly distributed between your shoulders so it doesn't get too annoying after awhile.

personally, i'm using a military style backpack. the various pockets come in handy once you figure out what to put in them [digicam, cigarettes, bottle of water, etc]

all of the ones listed are pretty nice, fndmybetterhalf how much would you let go of the idiom bag for? if not that im thinking maybe ill go with a small duffle type of thing like the AA one. also anyone got links to technical/militaryesque stuff that isnt huge?