Sign in to follow this  
doom

new store in tdot.............

for the toronto heads. delphic has a new spot opening up across from bellwoods park where public used to be.

he will be selling real vintage army/camo gear. for collectors only and futura 2000). *&*&*&*&*&

the eclipse is nigh

bellwoods park is where that big park is!!! go pass the 7-11 and you will see the store next week, hopefully.

don't know the name but save your money!!

the eclipse is nigh

yo, matt has the sickest collection of genuine jungle warfare gear, even the s.a.s.. save you dosh and check the shit out next week , homies!!

the eclipse is nigh

don't be hating , frogeyes!! it is all good! keep it in the family, toronto! is that good enough for you, frog!!

the eclipse is nigh

haha i haven't heard "tdot" since choclair's drops on g-force tapes circa 1994.

"it's just a phase and you know damn well that you'll fall off in a minute cause that shit don't sell"

Quote:

only toronto morons like to use the term "tdot".

--- Original message by frogeyes on Sep 12, 2005 09:43 AM

yo shut the fuck up chico..... thats what its called dont hate appreciate!

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"

hey doom I still don't know where bellwood park is? is the store opened already?

-don't hate, appreciate-

someone get me a late pass...i can't believe i slept through the news...

this is gonna be great for toronto heads...

i'm glad there are more and more stores popping up in the city...i think it's great for toronto...it's even nicer when you have shops doing their own thing...enough of the boutiques selling hype brands...

i've been waiting for someone in the city to do something like this...it was only a matter of time till matt locked it up...

Edited by MyMindSpray on Sep 12, 2005 at 11:56 AM

the store is scheduled to open this week. if you walk along queen past bathurst and keep walking , you will see a big park. just pass the 7-11 is where the store will be. you guys wait for the vintage army gear!!

the eclipse is nigh

Quote: yo shut the fuck up chico..... thats what its called dont hate appreciate

sorry, i forgot about how dumb y'all from 'tdot' are. so i guess manitoba is "mdot", saskatchewan is 'sdot", the yukon is "ydot' etc.... no wonder toronto is third rate in canada. keep it up tdotter's, you just keep on winning and whining. icon_smile.gif

yo froggie, you are so dense! you don't even get it with the tdot thing!

think before you type!!!!

the eclipse is nigh

i think we shouldnt even bother to react to frogeyes.. we are just feeding the fire

let him continue to say what he wants about toronto, at the end of the day it just shows how ignorant he is.

Edited by tm on Sep 14, 2005 at 06:30 PM

back on topic: I'm definitely hitting up this store next time I'm in Toronto... vintage army gear sounds right up my alley.

i will keep all of you hipsters posted when the store is open and all that. support matt. he is one guy who knows the shit and knows it before anyone else. he brought shit in like stone island, rogans, belstaff and all these t-shirt companies way way back. he also carries palladiums.

the eclipse is nigh

the store is at 877 queen st west. should be open this weekend. sunday for sure.

i know for a fact that they have those super pricey levi's from japan. they have that sick one that looks like the pair they found in the mines in san fran. about 4 to 5 bills. and of course the vintage army gear!!!!

check da shit out!!!!!!

the eclipse is nigh

Heh, no, that's just the day I'm gonna be in Toronto. I'll make sure to check it out.

Quote:

Is the "Canadian denim guru Syd Beder" going to be there for the opening?

WOW

--- Original message by notit on Sep 16, 2005 12:52 PM

no but your mama the "canadian ho" will be there for everyone!

WOW

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"