Gud Lookinq

FAM0US.

the bottom line is, regardless of what some peons on a message board say about my supposed 'funny looks', fuck it, i'm HAPPY with the way i look. If you asked me, "how about i give you a million bucks so you look like ME" ('me' being any of the posters who are attacking me), i'd tell you to go fuck yourself in the ass with an AIDS infested dildo. I look like a fucking million bucks every time i step out. I'm happy with where my life is headed right now, and honestly i don't NEED to come online to defend myself to these people.

Just saying that we've been here before already.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would I wanna "try" to be a hypebeast? Get the fuck outta here with your ugly self fnd.

I honestly think my fits are good sometimes, I don't know where all the hate comes from. Definately carry my shit a lot better than most folks here.

I don't give a fuck about my site, it's really just a place to host things.

Ladies definately don't think I'm "ugly", they think the complete opposite of that. Plus I'm not even that short.

My kid is damn cute.

JMATSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I'm bored at work, entertain me with your meaningless remarks.

wait, you have a kid?

pls post pics of your kid's first pair of dunks, mij's, and supreme shit. thanks dad.

wait, he has a kid?

wait a second.

I don't know where all the hate comes from

quote]

it stems from you saying stupid shit and making bad threads. i never hated/don't hate you, just your clothes and your face.

p.s. findmybetterhalf > you.

^^^

why bother....lets just say ive never had a problem with women here in hong kong/china

anyway i admit this thread has been a total mockery of myself, self caused...but in response to datasupa's comments, that's EXACTLY the issue i have with this. People say i look funny on here, have odd body proportions, when honestly i have ONLY heard the opposite from pretty much anyone i've come in contact with in reality.

SPOILER ALERT:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=31495

not the same. f2b2 brought mad knowledge to the forum. like others, he may have had off fit days, but when they weren't off, he looked good (unlike the "gud looking" guy in this thread). also, if famous were to quit (which he won't), i doubt he'd be missed as much as f2b2 anyway.

you joined in 2007 so why are you even going on about f2b2?

...oh yeah...don't tell me, you've been lurking since 06', right?

Me, quit?

NEVER.

doctorworm;

Go back to wearing Supreme & looking horrible at it.

can't you read? i just said that you wouldn't quit.

worm has always looked better than you, past and present.

seriously?

man. why would someone want to perpetuate the species with this dude?

famous, i hope you'd pay alimony if worse came to worse.

arranged marriages are very much prevalent and praciticed in 2nd/3rd world asian countries (sometimes even in coutrysides of and between the affluent of 1st world ones as well...not as much though).

alot of immigrants often go to extreme measures (postcard/fixed/fake marriages etc) in order to get to america. a minimum wage- week's salary in america could feed an entire village for a month in certain parts of the philipines/other southasian countries.

arranged marriages are very much prevalent and praciticed in 2nd/3rd world asian countries (sometimes even in coutrysides of and between the affluent of 1st world ones as well...not as much though).

alot of immigrants often go to extreme measures (postcard/fixed/fake marriages etc) in order to get to america. a minimum wage- week's salary in america could feed an entire village for a month in certain parts of the philipines/other southasian countries.

yeah thats probably it. great thinking. keep up the spectacular deductive reasoning

Ya, these guys take this shit way too seriously.

Hahaha, the usual fuckin' threesome too.

J, Robi, & Jeep.

wtf are you talking about?

robi (who didn't even comment in this thread) and jeep are usually at odds, while i just don't agree with you being "gud looking."

All I did was emphasize on myself not quitting.

Lmfao, he looked better than me in his "streetwear" days?

Get the fuck outta here J, that's bullshit.

did you graduate from hs? if you'd like i can look for some philipino translator softwear? what kind of dialect do you speak again? what tribe are you from? what is the name of your village?

yes, is it so hard to believe that i am of the opinion that worm looked better than you during his "streetwear days??" his face and english are also alot more pleasant.

Born & raised in Southern California all my life.

No tribe, no bullshit like that.

Oh, you spelled Filipino wrong too. Horrible attempt at a joke as well.

J, are you the same way you are in real life, or is this just your e-persona?

i don't believe you. you speak like you came here on a barge or banana boat .

i spelled "filipino" wrong? yeah, so what?

if you were as dumb in real life (as i suspect) as you are on this board, then i would def treat you in the same vein. that should answer you question.

i don't believe you. you speak like you came here on a barge or banana boat .

i spelled "filipino" wrong? yeah, so what? bad joke attempt? a couple of people thought it was funny.

if you were as dumb in real life (as i suspect) as you are on this board, then i would def treat you in the same vein. that should answer you question.

Why would I wanna "try" to be a hypebeast? Get the fuck outta here with your ugly self fnd.

I honestly think my fits are good sometimes, I don't know where all the hate comes from. Definately carry my shit a lot better than most folks here.

I don't give a fuck about my site, it's really just a place to host things.

Ladies definately don't think I'm "ugly", they think the complete opposite of that. Plus I'm not even that short.

Relax. I'm sure people among your social circle and corny socal azns think you're "gud looking" and "not even that short", but don't come here with that shit. Instead of looking for ridicule when bored at work, why not visit wikipedia and learn a fact or two?

Filipino hypebeast? At least you aint wearing Hundreds tees.

And jmatsu, you're picking on an adolescent. Haven't you had enough? Shit's too easy.

And jmatsu, you're picking on an adolescent. Haven't you had enough? Shit's too easy.

any insubordination from monkeys shall not be tolerated. i didn't know he was an adolesent...what? just another american teen pregnancy statistic? my hate don't discriminate.

Relax. I'm sure people among your social circle and corny socal azns think you're "gud looking" and "not even that short", but don't come here with that shit. Instead of looking for ridicule when bored at work, why not visit wikipedia and learn a fact or two?

Filipino hypebeast? At least you aint wearing Hundreds tees.

shut the fuck up. who are you anyway?