Canker Sore Remedies?

Handlethevibe

ARGH. I have like fucking 4 in my mouth right now, 2 of which aren't even fully open yet, so they're going to get worse, what the fuck do I do? This is bullshit, I think it's because of my 2 hours of sleep a night, or recent ingesting of peanut butter products, I'm pretty sure it's the latter. I'd rather break a fucking bone right now than have these, they're so painful and ruin my whole day. I can't talk without them rubbing against my fucking teeth, I have some campho-phenique and other canker sore shit, but it wears off after 2 minutes, then I just keep re-applying it, now my stomach hurts cause I've been swallowing this shit all day.I tried swishing/gargling water+table salt, but it didn't do shit, and just leaves my mouth tasting like shit. I read about using hydrogen peroxide, but that's mad sketchy. Hulp me soofu doctors.

ARGH. I have like fucking 4 in my mouth right now, 2 of which aren't even fully open yet, so they're going to get worse, what the fuck do I do? This is bullshit, I think it's because of my 2 hours of sleep a night, or recent ingesting of peanut butter products, I'm pretty sure it's the latter. I'd rather break a fucking bone right now than have these, they're so painful and ruin my whole day. I can't talk without them rubbing against my fucking teeth, I have some campho-phenique and other canker sore shit, but it wears off after 2 minutes, then I just keep re-applying it, now my stomach hurts cause I've been swallowing this shit all day.I tried swishing/gargling water+table salt, but it didn't do shit, and just leaves my mouth tasting like shit. I read about using hydrogen peroxide, but that's mad sketchy. Hulp me soofu doctors.
gargle and swish some warm salt water around your mouth... helps mostly with the pain but also cleans them out so they can heal faster... otherwise it's mostly just time that heals them :(

Apparently telling him what to do what he's already been doing is an intelligent thing to do, smarty pants.