singapore - general discussion

defiance

whilst the sg chicks are 'sophisticated' (probably due to their 24/7 study regimes and government educational grants), too many of them are dull, brainwashed, and uptight about shit.

I was with my mate smoking some pot, his sg gf called and interrogated to what he was up to. he actually told her (dumbass) wtf we were doing and she threatened to break up with him on the spot. being a good friend, i grabbed his phone and told her to fuck off back to her books. fast fwd to now, they're still together getting his balls whipped. and i feel like kicking his ass everytime i see'em together.

Dude,

Possession and smoking pot is a one way ticket to Drug Rehab and even jail.

Something your friend cannot afford to have on his record if he intends to stay and work in Singapore. Unless he wants to be self employed.

So his girlfriend is right to freak out on that account.

Also, smoking pot long terms makes one weak mentally and physically so she is also right to freak out on that account.

Anyway is she hot? If so, getting whipped while banging her regularly makes him a smart guy.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possession and smoking pot is a one way ticket to Drug Rehab and even jail.

Something your friend cannot afford to have on his record if he intends to stay and work in Singapore. Unless he wants to be self employed.

So his girlfriend is right to freak out on that account.

Also, smoking pot long terms makes one weak mentally and physically so she is also right to freak out on that account.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I don't doubt the legitness of the info. but if thats what you think about, you either have a vagai, or you are one.

Well anywhere you go, you're gonna get fucked up from smoking weed by the police. It's just that certain countries, the cops will take your shit and smoke it themselves :P

And stuff in Singapore's pretty weak too, to be honest... But hey! What would I know?

Singaporean girls aren't uptight. If anything, they're so aware that they're uptight that they try to prove that they're not. Thereby going the whole other way of the spectrum.

to clear this up, we weren't smoking hash in singapore. we were in aus - where the closer you are to the coast the more weight hash carries as a legitimate form of currency. i traded hash for lavinz man.

and thanks beast, are there also any negative connotations associated with binge drinking and smoking in genereal? I missed the last 20 years of media outcries. much help needed for my prozperouz future.

to clear this up, we weren't smoking hash in singapore. we were in aus - where the closer you are to the coast the more weight hash carries as a legitimate form of currency. i traded hash for lavinz man.

and thanks beast, are there also any negative connotations associated with binge drinking and smoking in genereal? I missed the last 20 years of media outcries. much help needed for my prozperouz future.

Since this is a thread about Singapore, I would naturally assume all 3 parties are in Singapore. BTW you would be glad to know if you take drugs overseas, you can still be charged and imprisoned in Singapore. It happened to 2 Singaporean students who took drugs in coincidentally Australia.

wow, plongin didn't know my friends and I could make you laugh by wearing like that...well its worth it then. so what's a better way of wearing? hmmm...
hey skall don't worry i think plongin made a mistake

you guys all look like edison chen!!!dope as fuck. 'if u gona fuck widz me i gona fuck widz yoU" PLONGIN WATCH YO BACK

haha. yeah, edison chen is the man. he's got chinese beasts by the balls buying up his three hundred dollar cheong sam inspired gear.

yeah skall, thank you, you and your friends make me smile. 3 dudes hanging the same keychain thats positioned like swinging penises make my day. but more importantly; you make edison chen proud. so be proud.

and be able to take a hit please. i don't like the shit you put together that you brand your (and 4 other peoples) style, but edison does. who do you love more?