neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

hellogoodbye

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reputation_neg.gifi need some fucking...11-20-2007 09:02 AMMr Wafflesas long as you dont mind

reputation_pos.gifi need some fucking...11-19-2007 03:44 PMTokenIndianKidyour advice sucks ass...while it may work in high school it dont later...i dont hand out neg rep so just recheck your game son

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...01-10-2008 09:31 PMchemigeneric

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...01-11-2008 06:56 AMseveral girlsfail

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...01-12-2008 10:03 PMjmatsutee- one of the worst brands ever

reputation_neg.gifi need some fucking...11-20-2007 09:02 AMMr Wafflesas long as you dont mind

reputation_pos.gifi need some fucking...11-19-2007 03:44 PMTokenIndianKidyour advice sucks ass...while it may work in high school it dont later...i dont hand out neg rep so just recheck your game son

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...01-12-2008 10:03 PMjmatsutee- one of the worst brands ever

im not sure whats worse, getting neg rep or getting + rep but having them tell you that you still suck ass.

you dare complain about justified neg rep? gonna neg rep you again...unless thats a c&c music factory tee i've never seen.

Whoa whoa, slow down there. I'm not complaining. You have your own opinion and I have mine. However, I clearly read the title of the thread as neg rep you would like to appeal or share!!

I remember this previous level shiet. You responded with a paragraph defending yourself saying your shit was different from all the other half cab, Crooks & Castle T wearers.

Posted · Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - xcv
Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - xcv

Tommy lee here questioned my masculinity after i lashed out at him and gave him neg rep for posting pictures of a woman crushing a kitten with heels on "next level shit." Apparently Tommy Lee thinks that's funny, and tough. Tommy Lee apparently thinks that "pansy" is offensive. Methinks this outfit is straight outta the contestant wardrobe from Rockstar: Supernova with a slightly J.A.P.py twist.

reputation_neg.gifWAYWT shit talking thread01-19-2008 10:10 AMmutt225ahhhhhhh i hit a nerve pansy???

2202806158_5743dac056_b.jpg

Posted · Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - xcv
Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - xcv

You caught me. I'm upset. I just can't get over this. Will I ever let it go? Maybe it wasn't your humor, which is that of only the most privileged preteen, that upset me. Maybe I just can't get over your trailblazing style that i see so FEW people going for. It's so classic, will it never fade? Maybe it's your curly little locks, your PEPPERONI NIPPLES. the cursive chest tattoo, whatever does it say!?

Hahaha. Huerequeue tried to revenge neg me but didn't have enough rep so it's grey

reputation_neg.gifWarehouse Denim Contest...01-15-2008 05:03 AMTokenIndianKidyou fucking suck you danish fucking douchebag i hope you freeze to death in norway or wherever the fuck you live you smelly douche

nuff' said...

allthough this is my most precious neg rep experience:

reputation_neg.gifnew pbj model12-21-2007 01:02 PMtyson31given the way you look in several pictures, perhaps you need better lighting.