I Need Video Games.

keagan

cal-m 1.5, 1.6, won season 32 1.6

competed in CPL first round of source season 3, when source was but a wee babe that had so many glitches. needless to say we lost to some ridiculous german team. so yeah, i used to be super intense. now i ring for friends occasionally, but since my better comp died, i haven't played.

Grats, I only ever won open (s6 west for source on ran.domed) and never got to attend a LAN... I just got in too late, and didn't have the dedication(lazy stoner) to hookup with any WA/OR LAN teams, all the good LANs were in California anyways.

I want to but I cant find them

check piratebay.org for all that shiite. its where i got all my SH shit.

shenmue's gonna come in multiple cd image files, just mount with daemon tools, and follow the instructions on the emulator

check piratebay.org for all that shiite. its where i got all my SH shit.

shenmue's gonna come in multiple cd image files, just mount with daemon tools, and follow the instructions on the emulator

He's running OS X by the sounds of it so he'll probably just have to burn the .iso files onto discs. I'm not even sure if that would work come to think of it, I have an intel mac so I just boot into windows when I need to game.

keagan.

play every final fantasy 1-12. 11 is optional.

you will never be bored

ever.

I'm bored just thinking about it. I don't know why everyone thinks these things stand the test of time. Final Fantasty 7 was fantastic when I was like 10. It's pretty shitty now. The ones before that even more so. I've heard it argued that the plot makes up for the outdated gameplay. It's not true.

Final Fantasy Tactics is still pretty good, but mostly just because it's ridiculously difficult.

my best friend is a pro cs source gamer. he's won more than $3000 this year playing source professionally.

he got jipped of a CGS spot ($30,000 per player, teams of 5 people).

his team placed 2nd to complexity the last CEVO season.

he got flown to nyc, dallas, and other places for free, several times. got invited to paris to "manage" another team. didnt follow through, but ha. k.

what i'm saying is, don't be a pro gamer. 3k? blah. hhahahaha

i never made it to the point where i won money. we had a graphics card sponsor, think it was ATI, and we had like cool things that we sometimes received from LAN wins, but honestly, if i was to count the swag that i won and didn't hock, i made maybe $500.

cavestory is worth checking out

grim fandango is also gnarly if youve never played

if youre going emulators mega man x is mega fun x

i've heard good things about grim fandango. been meaning to get it for a while.

megaman x is probably one of the top 5 titles for snes.

wild that there's so many CS players on here.. started in beta 6. I was in cal-i at one point in 1.5 i think. Last time I played was before source came out though..

yeah man. cs is the biggest online shooter. it makes sense that a bunch of internet nerds like us would play.

i started on 1.3

good times, so many glitches.