Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll post pics this weekend

but mine are really not in the same boat as you guys

and smiggins - nice, i was 30lbs heavier when i bought my FH's, so i know the feeling :)

Thanks guys. Much love to all those who repped throughout the year.

Now lets see more pairs!

Very nicely done pruple! On an off note, weren't you having your own competition between you and your friend who had a pair of sammies? Wouldn't mind pics of his either ;)

Thanks dude! Probably shoot some pics of the pairs this weekend. It's pretty close, I think his are a tad lighter.

EDIT: my quote didn't show up for some reason...

Guest Ark Sakura
SUP

3466187775_f7be765429.jpg?v=0

3466187391_92de041e3d.jpg

3467003626_79bfbcd92d.jpg

3466186913_f2fb6a5737.jpg?v=0

Fastest year ever............... 9.5 months of wear, 8 washes.

These are done. Shrank a tad too much, I got fatter (but I'm still skinny :)), the end.

Awesome! Plus it kinda shows that you don't really have to smell like a homeless person to get awesome contrast fades. lol

3466187775_f7be765429.jpg?v=0

LOL i have the same wear in those same areas, the hidden rivets are eating at the denim, my wallet corner made a hole in the pocket, and my arcuates are coming undone near that side too.. will post pics this weekend probably, i think i'm done fading 'em.. moved on to dry bones.

how often did you wash, pruple? 8 washes is a loooot

8 washes. True story. They're pretty clean now:)

LOL i have the same wear in those same areas, the hidden rivets are eating at the denim, my wallet corner made a hole in the pocket, and my arcuates are coming undone near that side too.. will post pics this weekend probably, i think i'm done fading 'em.. moved on to dry bones.

Haha, post up, I wanna see them. Stitching on the yoke was going as well. But its fixed now. I also almost lost my patch a couple of times.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pruple again."

Anyways I went to put my pair in the washer it's their first wash. They we're given an initial soak last April when I got them and a soak after Halloween. Anyways Pre-wash pictures the color is accurate. Photos taken with my POS p&s.

DSC02714.jpg

DSC02715.jpg

DSC02719.jpg

And we wait for them to come...