Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

Here are mine...I don't know how much time has passed, but I've done 1 tub soak and 2 accidental rain soaks. As you can see in the pictures, these jeans have several dirty stains, but I really want to hold out as long as possible for a wash as I want the maximum amount of contract. Daily activities include riding a stationary bike, and sleeping in my jeans.

I apologize in advance for the sideways pictures. I tried to rotate them in photobucket, but it ends up changing the color profile of the image, so I just left them. Normally I would edit in photoshop, but for some reason my software (pirated) is not working. I also would have liked to get better pictures, but there was no spot to hang them where they could be in total direct sunlight. Better pictures will come once I get the opportunity.

If anyone wants to rotate them, it'd be much appreciated, and I'll just delete mine.

front.jpg

back.jpg

I'd love to see how everyone else is doing. I know sm2s posted his up recently, and they are looking great, but where are the rest of these at?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been kinda quiet here lately. CJsmalls and I have sort of a mini contest going on, just for shits. My camera broke like right before we went to take pics (fuck), so we had to use a camera with no viewfinder and broken LCD, which is why they're framed all fucked.

Samurai 0500 on the left - 8 mths of wear, 3 washes

SExFH05 on the right - 7 mths of wear, 2 washes

3234513031_356b160b23.jpg?v=0

3234513781_a7e6ede12d.jpg?v=0

3234514547_e5fe83ca85.jpg?v=0

quick cellphone update... worn since the drop, 1 wash.

crotch approaching total destruction

damn, i feel for you. I re-enforced my crotch area 2 times and i did so many different stitches to keep the rips to a minimum. it sucks, but i love these jeans!

damn, i feel for you. I re-enforced my crotch area 2 times and i did so many different stitches to keep the rips to a minimum. it sucks, but i love these jeans!

im not stitching shit until my balls are literally hanging out of the jeans like fruit from a tree.

which i predict will actually be pretty soon. the crotch on these actually seems pretty weak for some reason compared to other jeans.

rep for lovin care.