Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dam nice fit chadm.

i've worn mine a few days now and they kinda stretched and now they're pissing me off. i'm not sure if i should try and trade down to a 32 from a 33 or if i should just hot soak again and throw um in the dryer. any suggestions guys? thnx

HOOPLOOPS...

did they stretch much in the thighs?

just wondering guys...would people say these are similar to APC NS sized down 2-3 ??

just wondering as i'm comparing context clothing's measurements on their APCs to selfedge's measurements on their seXFH it looks pretty similar

I used to have some APC New Standards in 29 and got a 32 in the SEXFH05 and the they fit a little slimmer than the APC's. More of a Taper really.

He meant would a pair of these in your waist size be similar to a pair of APC NS sized down. Not if you should size down 2 or 3 on these.

Thanks for clearing that up. Qwest I suggest you just size 1 up from your true waist and call it a day.

Guest ManOfSteel555

i just got my 34's and they are too big presoak. i was worried about the thighs, should've known i'd be okay.

they are boil soaking right so we will see how it turns out. otherwise might try to trade with you dino.

I ordered a 31 on the advice of Sid and Kiya, which is my 3001 size minus one. I am 6' and around 170 I believe.

good to hear you go a pair. i sized down to a 31 too but not sure if they will work in the waist and thigh, however kiya gave me some advice to break them in. show us some fit pics!!!

i just picked these up. apparently i missed the mailman at the door... despite the fact i was home, haha i'm an idiot. so i had to wait for the truck to do its run, then pick 'em up at the post office. here's a quick silhouette, pre-soak. size 29

thanks kiya, i'm quite pleased with these.

2449970293_9e82216522_o.jpg